IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

i don't think there can be too many fingers pointed at Manning today. WBA are and always have been a bigger club, and they have a better squad of players. We played OK

You mean their top end squad is top -ender than our top end squad? 😁

• Admin
3 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

i don't think there can be too many fingers pointed at Manning today. WBA are and always have been a bigger club, and they have a better squad of players. We played OK

26 points from 23 games at this level. Leicester up next.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

The only reason why clubs like WBA are considered any "bigger" is because we've spent decades being held back by thinking like this

• Like 5
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1
1 minute ago, bearded_red said:

There can’t be anything more painfully Liam Manning than deciding at 2-0 down with five minutes to go, to make the bold and brave decision to take off a right back and left back and bring on.. a right back and a left back.

Says everything that needs to be said!

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

I thought that was a decent performance. 

We had the better of the play in both halves, hit the bar twice, and just can't catch a break.

If only the lads weren't so wasteful in the final third. We can't shoot and can't pick the right pass and it's been like this for so bloody long.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Facepalm 1
1 minute ago, mozo said:

I thought that was a decent performance. 

We had the better of the play in both halves, hit the bar twice, and just can't catch a break.

If only the lads weren't so wasteful in the final third. We can't shoot and can't pick the right pass and it's been like this for so bloody long.

Fair enough. Finishing is part of the performance for me. Deserved Jack 

Post subs we looked better. It’s another game of had the chances, didn’t take them. Forwards been bad for that this season. Their first goal, disappointing from Max (although do they have an offside player in his eye line?) and the second goal was just poor from the team. Far too easy.

Not a complete disaster of a performance but disappointing nonetheless. Just a case of riding out the rest of this season and going again next year!

• Like 4

We had some chances that second half, but we look devoid of confidence and any semblance of a game plan. Gone is our determined and aggressive approach, with a commitment from every player, where we at least made a game of it. We are  back to BCFC of old, timid and limp. 

Everything that needs to be said has been said on here and on many threads over the last weeks. This season is over , but you can hardly look forward to 24/25. 

If the owner and Tinnion  thinks we are on the right road then they are  in for a terrible shock next season.

• Like 1