IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Andy Johnsom on West Brom comms if you're detecting a Bristolian twang.  From Talbot Hill area, but a gashead unfortunately!!!  He's a decent lad in fairness, although I reckon some bias might come out today!!

@JP Hampton

He was certainly not very flattering about us! 

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I think we got what we deserved 

Nothing. Stats mean nothing, so does hitting the crossbar twice from set pieces. We were poor in many aspects of the game. WBA could have had a lot more with better decision making. We were OK at times on the break, but playing Conway up front means he's often isolated as central midfield doesn't keep up; even if we get the ball wide. We're lucky others below are just as bad. Still a way to go, but as I always say...18th position given our run in.

At times I think we showed we can play , first half wasn't bad . They had one shot on target that they scored from, but that mid block no press thing kept them at bay.

No changes at half time , losing 1-0 no panic yet fine. Lose an early goal and you need to get back and he sits on his hands for nearly 20 minutes before changing things, and then it was pretty much like for like . 

At least we saw Knight in midfield at last , he has to start there next game . 

He shows no ability to change a game plan once he's set it , he can't think on the run . We actually created some decent chances today , in spite of Manning , no because . 

The club is a mess right now , and mostly from it's own making.

• Like 3
Just now, TV Tom said:

You do know that we were 17th when NP was sacked ?

Love how this gets spouted without context .

Nige was working with a threadbare squad due to injuries.

Manningbot has had a full box of toys to play with for the most part and has delivered absolute dross….

• Like 10
  • Facepalm 1

We were rubbish in all honesty.

This seriously can't be allowed to continue, Manning is hopeless, totally out of his depth.

The points return and quality of football since he's come in say's it all.

Wouldn't trust him with a fiver to rebuild this summer, Mebude unused again.. what a waste of a loan fee.

10mins to go, he brings on 2 defenders FFS 🤣🤬🤦

• Like 5