IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Andy Johnsom on West Brom comms if you're detecting a Bristolian twang.  From Talbot Hill area, but a gashead unfortunately!!!  He's a decent lad in fairness, although I reckon some bias might come out today!!

@JP Hampton

Lived on the Talbot all my life and never heard of the guy !!!

btw Dave there is no such Road as “Talbot Hill” despite the fact that is what everyone calls it !!

• Like 1

That was crap again really.

Manning will say we hit the bar twice but they were completely out of the blue. Once again I couldn’t see what we were trying to do?

It’s another game we’ve lost where the opposition hasn’t had to work hard for the points. 

It’s not good enough.

6 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Just a case of riding out the rest of this season and going again next year!

They've been peddling that line for the last ten years. Hope enough ST holders send the message that they no longer believe it will change to make the Lansdowns take notice.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1
Just now, TV Tom said:

Lived on the Talbot all my life and never heard of the guy !!!

btw Dave there is no such Road as “Talbot Hill” despite the fact that is what everyone calls it !!

Can you prove that we were 17th like you said when we sacked Pearson.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, TV Tom said:

If I could be bothered I would, it’s what someone else stated

You can't prove it as we've never been lower then 15th this season You moron, we were also 5 (thanks pops) points off the play-offs having narrowly lost to Leeds with a paper thin squad

But let's not let facts get in the way of a moronic post

Edited by Monkeh
  • Like 16
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1
2 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

If this is what you base things on then I recommend not looking at the Swansea stats last week!

I didn’t watch the match ( I was washing my hair) but cold hard stats don’t point to a hammering. 
Just to add that , curiously , after more than fifty years loving this club.I don’t really care anymore. I am thoroughly peed off with the club . I have dropped Robin’s TV . Rarely listen to the interviews or watch the highlights. They have killed the little enjoyment that I got from supporting this team. 

• Like 9
  • Flames 2
  • Robin 3
7 minutes ago, RobImps said:

We were rubbish in all honesty.

This seriously can't be allowed to continue, Manning is hopeless, totally out of his depth.

The points return and quality of football since he's come in say's it all.

Wouldn't trust him with a fiver to rebuild this summer, Mebude unused again.. what a waste of a loan fee.

10mins to go, he brings on 2 defenders FFS 🤣🤬🤦

well against Cardiff he brought on all the attackers he could, and that was absolutely shambolic.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

You can't prove it as we've never been lower then 15th this season You moron, we were also 5 (thanks pops) points off the play-offs having narrowly lost to Leeds with a paper thin squad

But let's not let facts get in the way of a moronic post

tbf,its not as moronic as the one stating nige cant walk, now that IS moronic 

• Like 3
  • Flames 1
27 minutes ago, Benneythered said:

Mabude must be regretting ever turning up

Jason Knight might be regretting signing.  Derby look like they’ll be promoted. If they are, who would you prefer to play for next season - Derby or City?