IGNORED

no robins tv for WBA

Antman

30 minutes ago, Antman said:

domestic or overseas apparently.

why is that and will they refund the Robins TV subscribers?

No refunds needed if you haven’t bought the game. If you pay monthly or annually then you take a chance I guess.  Bearing in mind most robins tv users are in the UK anyway I don’t blame the club for not refunding 

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

No refunds needed if you haven’t bought the game. If you pay monthly or annually then you take a chance I guess.  Bearing in mind most robins tv users are in the UK anyway I don’t blame the club for not refunding 

i subscribe to the annual package, so not having games available (without prior warning)  should mean a refund.

if you buy a car and they take one of the wheels away, you'd expect recompense.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

2 minutes ago, Antman said:

i subscribe to the annual package, so not having games available (without prior warning)  should mean a refund.

Do you believe you should get a refund if you are uk based and shouldn’t actually be watching ?

2 minutes ago, Antman said:

Risk you take living in Liverpool though.

• Haha 4
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, Antman said:

The non-availability of games selected for international broadcast was highlighted in the information put out at the start of the season and is included within the Terms and Conditions.

It was your choice to purchase based on the published details and Terms and Conditions so I don't see why any reasonable person would expect a refund. 

• Like 5

Just now, View from the Dolman said:

The non-availability of games selected for international broadcast was highlighted in the information put out at the start of the season and is included within the Terms and Conditions.

It was your choice to purchase based on the published details and Terms and Conditions so I don't see why any reasonable person would expect a refund. 

thanks for that judgemental load of bollocks. have a nice day.

• Haha 10
  • Facepalm 3

5 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Are you Liam manning ? 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, And Its Smith said:

Do you believe you should get a refund if you are uk based and shouldn’t actually be watching ?

But the club are happy to take your money  even though they obviously know most people are in the UK and using VPN's. It's an income stream they're happy to accept.

So yes they should refund.

No chance of a refund (even ignoring the breach of the terms if in the UK):

“What games can I watch? 

Non-televised Saturday 3pm KOs + Friday/Sunday games – Outside UK and Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man only

Non-televised midweek games – Worldwide

Televised games – Available in selected territories (notified by the EFL in advance of the fixture)

Audio Commentary – Available worldwide

If there is not a pay-per-view match pass available in your territory for the game you want to watch, then it is not available.

Additionally, there is no season card holder access to streaming.”

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

But the club are happy to take your money  even though they obviously know most people are in the UK and using VPN's. It's an income stream they're happy to accept.

So yes they should refund.

Read the Ts and Cs. They literally tell you that these games aren’t to be shown so where is your ground for a refund?

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, eardun said:

No chance of a refund (even ignoring the breach of the terms if in the UK):

“What games can I watch? 

Non-televised Saturday 3pm KOs + Friday/Sunday games – Outside UK and Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man only

Non-televised midweek games – Worldwide

Televised games – Available in selected territories (notified by the EFL in advance of the fixture)

Audio Commentary – Available worldwide

If there is not a pay-per-view match pass available in your territory for the game you want to watch, then it is not available.

Additionally, there is no season card holder access to streaming.”

Up to now there have always been *some* international territories available. I guess this is reduced now and they've just decided not to bother streaming to those of us that could arrange to be in Belgium tomorrow.

10 hours ago, David Brent said:

It’s rather frustrating that this happens. How many times is that now this season? 

It doesn’t seem right that, after paying for a service, it’s taken away. 

Bada bing.

• Confused 1

Anyone know what channels this will actually be on? I think there’s a site that lists the channels but I can’t remember it!

Whenever I have checked ESPN+ in the past there seem to be numerous different options. Cheers

Edited by Cardy

54 minutes ago, 22A said:

Sports 10 claim to be showing it; https://sports-10.com/west-brom-bristol-city/

So farfawanews is not advertising any 3.00pm KOs. I'll try nearer the time as their feed is more reliable.

There should be streams listed at

http://reddit1.sportshub.fan

So that's another option.

I'll be double bagging with Linux and a vpn nearer 3pm before dipping in.

May your streams be stable and highly defined.