IGNORED

Sky Sports and the Leicester game

harvey54

Dont know what kind of world you live in; poor win ratio, leaves the club after 30 months without the ability to score goals, during his best season with W-S-M up front (none of whom he recruited) he coached us to concede 77 goals - that is seventy seven.

Fans might sing; "you stole a wage, you stole a wage"

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 3
  • Facepalm 27

1 minute ago, Cole Not Gas said:

Dont know what kind of world you live in; poor win ratio, leaves the club after 30 months without the ability to score goals, during his best season with W-S-M up front (none of whom he recruited) he coached us to concede 77 goals - that is seventy seven.

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Cole Not Gas said:

You must fall over a lot.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cole Not Gas said:

Except they wouldn’t. Unless there’s a halfwits half price offer. 

• Like 2

If Nige stole a wage I couldn't even begin to contemplate what Binary Boy is doing right now. He's stolen the emotion and the enjoyment out of everyone's Saturday afternoon I suppose?

• Like 10

1 hour ago, TV Tom said:

I’m sure that would really help the performance of the team 

Gets the point across to those in the directors seats….

If the team delivers then fans will get behind them, if they come up with the drivel that identifies itself as “front foot football” then the fans will also make that point too, not only to them but to the head coach.

• Like 2

The clown we have at the moment is stealing a wage

1 hour ago, TV Tom said:

I’m sure that would really help the performance of the team 

Well the clowns running us ain't helping the team!

• Like 2

Unbelievable. 🤦

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr Hankey said:

Not fully sure how he is doing health-wise, pretty sure he was meant to be the guest for the Southampton game but he had to pull out and Euell stepped in instead? Expect it may be Euell again.

I have heard on the grapevine that he's doing well.

• Like 10

I think if Nige was in the studio he would show plenty of respect to us.By which I mean the fans.I believe he has more class than to try and take cheap shots.Would certainly be interesting. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

would be great to have all four stands singing "There's only one Nigel Pearson!" 

That’s close to what happened at Leicester earlier this season. A tremendous reception whilst stood out on the pitch with his crutches.

In hindsight his demise was probably already decided by then and seeing that applause and singing for him must have sat very uncomfortably with Jon and Brian. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

That’s close to what happened at Leicester earlier this season. A tremendous reception whilst stood out on the pitch with his crutches.

In hindsight his demise was probably already decided by then and seeing that applause and singing for him must have sat very uncomfortably with Jon and Brian. 

Yeah. I expect they were thinking "We'll show them ..."

Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock .....

• Like 1
  • Flames 1