IGNORED

New England Kit

Super

9 minutes ago, Iron Acton Red said:

How stupid though to make the star that symbolises the fact that we’ve won the world cup white against a white shirt.

Only just noticed that!

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Lovely kits but the stylised colour filter makes it hard to tell exactly what colour that away one is.

Definitely, thought it was purple at first

Just now, ZiderEyed said:

Definitely, thought it was purple at first

My brain was adjusting for the filter and making me think it was navy blue, but according to the BBC article it IS purple!

A case of over-stylised photography leaving us not able to be sure what it actually looks like.

148DCEC7-BBB2-473C-8D1D-36699A51E6DA.jpeg

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

My brain was adjusting for the filter and making me think it was navy blue, but according to the BBC article it IS purple!

A case of over-stylised photography leaving us not able to be sure what it actually looks like.

148DCEC7-BBB2-473C-8D1D-36699A51E6DA.jpeg

Even the filter in the above looks a bit like a navy blue rendered purple? 

Not opposed to a purple away kit, break from tradition and pretty cool and interesting. Yellow nike logo and three lions maybe? 

Definitely not ideal that we can't tell now!

3 minutes ago, sglosbcfc said:

Big question, how much???? And did they get in contact with Jon Lansdown for the design???

I know he has his detractors but I for one think England would be very lucky to have Jon Lansdown as a kit designer. 

In fact, I would go far as to implore the FA to act in the national interest by securing him to the role on a long term full time contract. Not only that but I would urge them to ensure his dedication by including a non-compete clause that prevents him from having any club level roles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5