IGNORED

New England Kit

Super

2 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

The Belgium was is a beauty , I'd like that as away kit.

I also like Germany away .

Don't like that . 
If they want the Cross of St. George do it properly, if they want Rainbow I don't care but if it's supposed to be the flag then make it the flag . It's even half hearted for a rainbow . 

It's nothing to do with the Rainbow flag of the NHS or Pride, nothing to do with anything political either. It's merely a way of them 'playing' with the flag.

"The same colours also feature in a playful interpretation of the flag of St George on the back of the collar." - The FA website.

You're allowed to not like something for genuinely not liking it. The person who replied with "triggered" is clearly one of those that jumps on a bandwagon at first chance, assuming the worst without context or evidence. Those people aren't worth engaging with. 

But like I said previous, I like it. Apart from the flag design on the color. The away shirt is smart too.

And I agree, the Belgium kit is fantastic! 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, LSNagain said:

It's nothing to do with the Rainbow flag of the NHS or Pride, nothing to do with anything political either. It's merely a way of them 'playing' with the flag.

"The same colours also feature in a playful interpretation of the flag of St George on the back of the collar." - The FA website.

You're allowed to not like something for genuinely not liking it. The person who replied with "triggered" is clearly one of those that jumps on a bandwagon at first chance, assuming the worst without context or evidence. Those people aren't worth engaging with. 

But like I said previous, I like it. Apart from the flag design on the color. The away shirt is smart too.

TBH I prefer the away shirt. Just my opinion , but if the cuffs were solid blue like the collar I think it would be better. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

TBH I prefer the away shirt. Just my opinion , but if the cuffs were solid blue like the collar I think it would be better. 

Yep, agreed.

I don't like Fulhams shirts with different coloured stripes on each shoulder.   

Maybe my OCD is heading towards water bottle proportions?

• Like 1

I like the look of the away kit, as modelled by Saka, but it's a misleading picture... the messy side panels are gopping:

https://www.nike.com/gb/t/england-2024-25-match-away-dri-fit-adv-football-authentic-shirt-w5r9jn/FJ4259-573

Untitled.png

would have looked so much better if it was simple / clean, as it appears in the Saka pic

Edited by DolmanGaz
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Tim Monaghan said:

Are they from the actual Nike factory though, or just a copied version? 

You’d never know the difference, they arrive with all the tags and labels, in a Nike / Adidas bag as well. I assumed some factories at source (china) have a side hustle 🤐

• Like 2

On 18/03/2024 at 21:36, ChippenhamRed said:

I see the Lionesses will also be wearing this shirt. I like that. It never made sense to me that they had a different kit.

I remember they had a different away shirt for the 2019 World Cup, which I was able to get & loved.
Then for the Euros in 2022 & World Cup in 2023 they had their own kits, most of which I also got & loved too.

Don't think I've ever seen the Lionesses get three new kits in three years though. Am assuming they will wear it for Euro 2025 if they qualify...

3 hours ago, MarcusX said:

They're horrific, but needs must for caps for the away games / tournies

Totally understand why people go , but for the reasons above it’s hard work if your a proper football fan and not a spectator ( 2 different things ) 

5 hours ago, DolmanGaz said:

I like the look of the away kit, as modelled by Saka, but it's a misleading picture... the messy side panels are gopping:

https://www.nike.com/gb/t/england-2024-25-match-away-dri-fit-adv-football-authentic-shirt-w5r9jn/FJ4259-573

Untitled.png

would have looked so much better if it was simple / clean, as it appears in the Saka pic

Yes that is grim. Plain and simple is better

7 hours ago, LSNagain said:

Not a fan of a playful interpretation of the George Cross.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

I remember they had a different away shirt for the 2019 World Cup, which I was able to get & loved.
Then for the Euros in 2022 & World Cup in 2023 they had their own kits, most of which I also got & loved too.

Don't think I've ever seen the Lionesses get three new kits in three years though. Am assuming they will wear it for Euro 2025 if they qualify...

Hopefully this just means they will now align with the 2 year cycle moving forwards.

I picked up the Euro 2022 shirt after they won it, I really like it!

Edited by ChippenhamRed
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, glynriley said:

My first thought was if it’s meant to represent the St George cross it should be red. 

But it looks like you two are trying to work an angle to paint the poster as homophobic, so I’ll leave you to it. 

That’s exactly what they’re doing.

8 hours ago, DolmanGaz said:

Untitled.png

Looks like one of those Open University ties

Edited by Kingswood Robin
  • Like 1

For anyone after some far, far cheaper options…

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/375322289039?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=6exs5hcaqcg&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=vADbmlMdS7S&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/355562020814?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=mqrvan0lsiy&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=vADbmlMdS7S&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I regularly buy from these types of listings for my nephews footy kits, and I’m almost certain they are official ones that are either off the back a lorry, or stolen….or both. 

Saves you a good £100+ for anyone after one!

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, glynriley said:

My first thought was if it’s meant to represent the St George cross it should be red. 

But it looks like you two are trying to work an angle to paint the poster as homophobic, so I’ll leave you to it. 

#Triggered 😁

Edited by SecretSam
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, petehinton said:

For anyone after some far, far cheaper options…

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/375322289039?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=6exs5hcaqcg&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=vADbmlMdS7S&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/355562020814?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=mqrvan0lsiy&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=vADbmlMdS7S&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

I regularly buy from these types of listings for my nephews footy kits, and I’m almost certain they are official ones that are either off the back a lorry, or stolen….or both. 

Saves you a good £100+ for anyone after one!

Not available anymore - have you got some new links please?
Or a link to the actual seller.
Thanks

25 minutes ago, 8 men had a dream said:

Not available anymore - have you got some new links please?
Or a link to the actual seller.
Thanks

The seller had no feedback and it’s been taken off his listings. It’s quite hard to sell stuff on eBay if you’re not authorised.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, The Batman said:

I don't get what playful update to unite and inspire means. If fans ain't inspired by their country playing in a major tournament then they may as well not bother. 

Here's a "playful update" of the Swedish flag

Flag_of_Finland.svg.png

🇨🇮 🇮🇹 🇫🇷 🇲🇱 🇮🇪

59 minutes ago, The Batman said:

I don't get what playful update to unite and inspire means. If fans ain't inspired by their country playing in a major tournament then they may as well not bother. 

Here's a "playful update" of the Swedish flag

Flag_of_Finland.svg.png

I’m surprised they didn’t put the Ukraine flag on it! 

Off X:

"I’m sure they wouldn’t mind if someone playfully changed their logo to umbro"  :rofl2br:

Nike have deliberately focussed the away shirt to women, with their Marks and Spencer inspired pattern on the side and mention of 'forward thinking fashionistas' 

That's a bit patronising and condescending to assume that women are only interested in fashion and shopping! Hardly forwarding thinking is it! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Batman said:

A fair few examples of "playful updates" are doing the rounds already. 

Are there any versions out there with a picture of career criminal George Floyd replacing the 3 Lions?  
You know, just playfully, like! 

Edited by Harry
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 2

6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Are there any versions out there with a picture of career criminal George Floyd replacing the 3 Lions?  
You know, just playfully, like! 

Not that I've seen, although I've seen people say replace the lions with other animals, elephants & unicorns as examples. 

Someone has also put the star of David on the Palestine flag, that might put the cat amongst the pigeons. After all, it's just a playful update of a flag. What's the problem? 🤔

7 minutes ago, The Batman said:

Not that I've seen, although I've seen people say replace the lions with other animals, elephants & unicorns as examples. 

Someone has also put the star of David on the Palestine flag, that might put the cat amongst the pigeons. After all, it's just a playful update of a flag. What's the problem? 🤔

Charlie Hebdo. They were just, you know, having a bit of a laugh and being all playful, like