IGNORED

The End of the Beginning and the Beginning of the end

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I think it really shows huge ignorance of what they had in place, a lack of understanding of why they felt the need to change, then a lack of competence in specifying what they wanted, and finally a failure to find someone to fit the brief.

Condensed version right there and nailed. If the Few had done this, let's face it, their thread would be burning this forum down.......................

The most abusive thing I can think of to describe our hierarchy, better than any swear words or personal insults, is that they are showing Gas levels of incompetence.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 4
  • Flames 1

23 hours ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Out of interest which old journeyman on high wages were you thinking of?

Adam El-Abd just came to mind in work. Colleagues wonder why I now feel ill.

3 year deal wasn't it?

12 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Not for me. There were people who were hijacking threads months ago, ruining some decent debate at the time, and they have now disappeared. One or two were even working for BS, that was demonstrated. There most definitely was a Pearson Out Mob who were keen to denigrate his contribution to barely zero and promise us we had just recruited the next Pep in lieu. They got their wish. 100% true that is. It's taken us back 18 months imo whether they wanted it to or not. These are the same bunch who say we should be careful what we wish for when anyone questions ownership. No sympathy for them tbh. That's just my view.

Yes, we are at a divisive point, that much is fact, some of the most divisive being the hierarchy of the club itself.

Need to be careful what you’re saying here as this is a forum after all. Just because some people disagree with an opinion (and let’s be really really really clear here pretty much all posts on here are opinions) doesn’t mean they are hijacking a thread. It’s called debate.

Regardless of what people’s opinions of LM were when he took over till now I’ve seen very few if any people bar those identified with a BS connection happy with the way the board dealt with the situation or of there running of the football side in general. That’s my opinion

8 hours ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Need to be careful what you’re saying here as this is a forum after all. Just because some people disagree with an opinion (and let’s be really really really clear here pretty much all posts on here are opinions) doesn’t mean they are hijacking a thread. It’s called debate.

Regardless of what people’s opinions of LM were when he took over till now I’ve seen very few if any people bar those identified with a BS connection happy with the way the board dealt with the situation or of there running of the football side in general. That’s my opinion

Oh there were people that took great delight in shutting down any form of debate around these issues by hijacking threads. 

Were these people happy? Who knows, but they did vehemently defend the boards decisions. 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Totally agree on the highlighted bit BUT there were a small number of people who were hijacking threads and haven't been here for a while. The people on here who have valid opinions that are the opposite to mine still post on here. The ones who were hijacking threads, taking the piss and winding people up aren't. They weren't offering opinions, just mocking those that were, a huge difference

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 5
  • Flames 3