IGNORED

SOTC - Fans Panel (live now)

Davefevs

On 25/03/2024 at 19:55, ELJones said:

Ellie here. Greetings everyone! 
I don’t post on here but just want to say thank you for the nice feedback on tonight’s show. 
I am not one to hold back at the moment, let’s hope things change and we have something to cheer about between now and April!

I thought Ellie was spot on tbh, she’s someone who clearly has care for this club and her opinions were basically spot on imo, excited to see what happens under Manning next season..

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Admin
7 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Hmmm

New poster

Male name

Joins an hour ago

First post is to resurrect a thread from one month ago and compliment one of the only posters per username that is clearly female.

GILES!!!!

I'm looking out for more canine connections.

• Haha 1

On 25/03/2024 at 18:51, Numero Uno said:

When people in "Tinnion's position" generally give out stats I would tend to agree but when TINNION gives out a stat I wouldn't believe a word of it without checking. I mean he told us we beat Southampton 3-0, must be right..............

Thank you for the mention.

Manning never let us forget Southampton 

On 01/05/2024 at 08:09, Silvio Dante said:

Hmmm

New poster

Male name

Joins an hour ago

First post is to resurrect a thread from one month ago and compliment one of the only posters per username that is clearly female.

GILES!!!!

A welcome blast from the past 🤣  Unless I've misread it, it's more than FIVE YEARS since a new thread was added to the 'Classics'.  Has this gold mine been forgotten, or has this forum got boring??  I wonder whether any recent threads might be considered potential classics.  Perhaps the various toys being thrown out of the pram (or the nest) when it became clear that Liam Manning was likely to be our next manager???

On 01/05/2024 at 08:09, Silvio Dante said:

Hmmm

New poster

Male name

Joins an hour ago

GILES!!!!

So are you trying to tell us that Giles has escaped the clutches of Dave the Trucker "Kelly"?!?