IGNORED

Leicester City at home match thread

1 minute ago, pillred said:

And yet they lost to us today and deservedly so, are we better than the posters on here would have you believe? or are Leicester just not all that? 

I have said a few times this season there is a decent team in there somewhere , that’s what makes it all the more frustrating 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I don't subscribe to that. 

Leicester cut us open many times and it was only their poor finishing that saw us win. 

We got lucky, fair play, but the chances Leicester had show there are still big problems.

Conveniently ignoring the chances that we had and the blatant penalties!

• Like 4

I'm no football tactician - there are folks on here far better placed to talk of such things than me but nairy a pass sideways across the back today in comparison to how it's been alot in recent (especially home games) times - seemed to be more positive movement to receive balls and push forwards - thought Pring and Roberts worked well and dare I say I really enjoyed today's game - just need to "back it up" in the next few games and who knows - I'm not convinced by Manning but fair play today.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Why are you making up lies? It does your credibility no good when your making up lies about another poster. 

At NO point did I did I personally say I was more excited qbour a hair cut. 

What I said was -

"An hour and a half until kick off and I'm waiting for my hair to be cut, that's how excited I am for this"

At no point did I say I'm more excited about a hair cut. I don't appreciate you making up lies about me. Its not cool and says an awful lot and makes any bizarre point you're trying to make invalid as you have zero credibility. 

You may have said "That's how excited I am for this" and not "more than", but come on that's being pedantic at best, just admit that with hindsight a better description of your mood for the upcoming game was needed.   

I hope all those prior to the match shouting about they can't be bothered watching it or doing something else instead enjoyed what they did instead.

Because they missed an excellent game and very good performance, to those who said yes but we were lucky, yes luck plays a part, but you chose to ignore the chances we also missed and a terrible ref who denied us possible 3 penalties.

Not pretending everything is rosy, but encouraging after the recent drose.

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1
Just now, Street red said:

The man that was frustrating to watch all game he scored the winner but max won us that game.

They did also say an honourable mention must go to MOL as well, I just quoted who was man of the match according to the pundits, it could have gone either way but in a game that was decided by a moment of brilliance the scorer usually gets the nod.

8 minutes ago, StGeorge said:

having done his best to lose it.

Can't mention anything Max does wrong on here.

He pulled off a great double save early 2nd half, but equally, it was poor finishing from Vardy.

Much like how first half Hermansen made a good double save, but actually Twine hit the rebound at Hermansen and really should have done better.

Max made a superb save from Vardy, but it was making up for his atrocious pass to Vyner that gifted Vardy the opportunity in the first place.