IGNORED

Andrew Kitchen

GrahamC

9 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Absolutely destined for the Prem.

Denied us at least one obvious penalty, allowed Chowdury to commit three yellow card offences & still didn’t book him & couldn’t get the card out quickly enough for Wells.

Vardy’s late one on Max was a booking every day of the week too.

Rubbish.

Rubbish? He was worse than that.

I am generally in favour of refs letting the game flow but he didn't want to make the big calls in the box, particularly for us. Not biased, just too passive. As said, would do well with VAR to make those calls for him. Think he will be a bit embarrassed when he sees the coverage, of course, a ref is only as good as their assistants, if they don't step up.....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tony Tootle said:

Linesman had a better view of the penalty shout in the first half and should’ve been flagging for it IMO

The one on Dickie? Ref had best view.

25 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Young ref that was star struck . We should have had two pens . One on dickie & wells . Not sure about Tommy’s 

Tommys was outside the box , but denied a goal scoring opportunity to - free kick & sending off , he was shite and refs wonder why they get stick 

1 minute ago, Midred said:

Would he have given them for Leicester,  almost certainly! 

With out doubt 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, redkev said:

Tommys was outside the box , but denied a goal scoring opportunity to - free kick & sending off , he was shite and refs wonder why they get stick 

With out doubt 

Tug continued into the box then he clipped his heels.  TC should’ve made more of it. As should Tanner from Justin’s high challenge.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Tug continued into the box then he clipped his heels.  TC should’ve made more of it. As should Tanner from Justin’s high challenge.

Agree Dave , this is where players like vardy and the more experienced players get penalties etc , being clever ,

max could also of made more of the vardy challenge , saying that if you watch again the ref actually reacted to the crowd noise he didn’t see the incident , you see him look back after the foul took place , 

• Like 1

Cant seem to put my finger on exactly what it is but when ever we have a pen claim it always look like  we’ve gone down to easily.  Even when it’s a stone wall pen on the replay we always make it look like we’ve dived. 

49 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

I am generally in favour of refs letting the game flow but he didn't want to make the big calls in the box, particularly for us. Not biased, just too passive. As said, would do well with VAR to make those calls for him. Think he will be a bit embarrassed when he sees the coverage, of course, a ref is only as good as their assistants, if they don't step up.....

Just NO!

• Like 1

It was a generally poor refereeing performance but unfortunately what we have come to expect at this level. The worst part about is that the supposed “big team” is always given the benefit of the doubt whether it be fouls committed or those challenges that suddenly become “fouls” when it’s the supposedly “lesser” opposition that are penalised. And it doesn’t just happen in the Championship, this bias is obvious in the Premier League and even international fixtures. And it’s the lack of consistency that really riles supporters. I am sure Leicester would say the same happened when they faced Manchester City. It’s an inherent bias of the officials.

Edited by Dr Balls
  • Flames 1

18 minutes ago, redkev said:

Agree Dave , this is where players like vardy and the more experienced players get penalties etc , being clever ,

max could also of made more of the vardy challenge , saying that if you watch again the ref actually reacted to the crowd noise he didn’t see the incident , you see him look back after the foul took place , 

Probably got a comm from his Lino.

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Young ref that was star struck . We should have had two pens . One on dickie & wells . Not sure about Tommy’s 

As my son said Tommy had his shorts pulled so hard that we could see his boxers. Blatant penalty! I can accept that the ref maybe can't see that, but the lino was dead in line and less than twenty yards away.

🤬

• Like 1

I thought he was a very , big club fan. Seemed to give them a lot of easy decisions.
I was impressed he booked ours for the first fouls , yes they were fouls , but  there were about 5/6 fouls on Mehmeti  that weren't bookings. 
I'm not sure about some of the Penalty shouts . The Dickie one was a good shout , but the rest I'm not so sure.

• Like 3

Posting this seperate, but it will likely be merged with my last post.

If a foul is outside the area, but the player falls in the area- freekick.

If a foul starts outside the area, but the contact continues inside the area, then it's a penalty. Regardless of where it started.

In theory, Faes could have been tugging on Conway's shorts all the way from inside our own half. Once Conway is past the edge of the penalty area, it becomes a penalty offence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, transfer reader said:

Posting this seperate, but it will likely be merged with my last post.

If a foul is outside the area, but the player falls in the area- freekick.

If a foul starts outside the area, but the contact continues inside the area, then it's a penalty. Regardless of where it started.

In theory, Faes could have been tugging on Conway's shorts all the way from inside our own half. Once Conway is past the edge of the penalty area, it becomes a penalty offence.

He could have started his run anywhere and been beheaded in the box by faes and still not been a penalty with that ref 

• Haha 1