IGNORED

Andrew Kitchen

GrahamC

Just watching EFL Highlights, WBA one given at Millwall.

If that was a penalty then both of the ones on Conway and Dickie very much were. Didn't look a great amount of contact but Bryan on Diangana is the benchmark, threshold.

Lots of Sunderland fans saying their penalty was soft too albeit I thought it was perhaps justified.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

13 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

I thought he was a very , big club fan. Seemed to give them a lot of easy decisions.
I was impressed he booked ours for the first fouls , yes they were fouls , but  there were about 5/6 fouls on Mehmeti  that weren't bookings. 
I'm not sure about some of the Penalty shouts . The Dickie one was a good shout , but the rest I'm not so sure.

Conway was 100% a penalty, not even debateable.

• Like 2

Apparently Mr Kitchen is aware of the obscure FA rule that says Hamza Choudhury is allowed to come flying in two footed from behind on any player, but if anyone in a red shirt does the same it's a foul. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Absolutely destined for the Prem.

Denied us at least one obvious penalty, allowed Chowdury to commit three yellow card offences & still didn’t book him & couldn’t get the card out quickly enough for Wells.

Vardy’s late one on Max was a booking every day of the week too.

Rubbish.

I could not agree more. 

If I was a player, supporter or exec of Leicester I would be embarrassed at how biased the ref was. How Dickie was not a pen I don’t know, but that seemed to become the benchmark.

We could have had a player clubbed in their box and it would have been deemed 50/50 due to the forward having a head. 

To be seen as that ‘poor’ on national tv is bound to create questions! 

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I could not agree more. 

If I was a player, supporter or exec of Leicester I would be embarrassed at how biased the ref was. How Dickie was not a pen I don’t know, but that seemed to become the benchmark.

We could have had a player clubbed in their box and it would have been deemed 50/50 due to the forward having a head. 

To be seen as that ‘poor’ on national tv is bound to create questions! 

Interestingly, some Leicester fans see it differently, some don't.

Screenshot_20240330-112714_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ef5775bb99f2d9f57ab1dfce27a2c278.jpgScreenshot_20240330-112656_Chrome.thumb.jpg.98df779bec83b0fba5682c52fb4a8883.jpgScreenshot_20240330-112646_Chrome.thumb.jpg.68625d1e60960dcb7793f772b292115f.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

We are great even when we’re being a little one eyed……..…..:cool2:

Is Andrew Kitchen taking over from Trevor Kettle and Kieth Stroud?

I don't think Stroud is that bad generally. He had one atrocious match officiating at AG and supporters seem to remember him from that. His more recent efforts were decent.

It seems a bit of a coincidence that both Kitchen and Kettle are poor however. If we get a ref called Toaster coming here, watch out!

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Supporters are great aren’t they. 😂 

Well they would do .

Fans are very bias as well know !

But yes you could have had 2 penalties or certain a free kick /red card for Leicester .

Edited by Markthehorn
  • Like 1

Again we find our questioning the standard of officials this season and above all their consistency!!

if Vyner or Dickie had grabbed Vardy shorts 100% Kitchen points to the spot !

As for the Dickie shout I refer back to an incident when Pring made little or no contact and the Ref points to the spot. 
Let’s face it consistency is a real problem 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, hertsexile said:

Again we find our questioning the standard of officials this season and above all their consistency!!

As for the Dickie shout I refer back to an incident when Pring made little or no contact and the Ref points to the spot. 

Yep exactly. Penalty all day long if Vyner or Dickie on Vardy.

Dickie one will need to watch back..wasn't there a handball in the also missed or was it ball to hand.

4 hours ago, hertsexile said:

Was just thinking about that, Pringy had a hand on the arm and was deemed to have kept it their to long/pulled it back if i remember correctly. 

Yet having two hands wrapped round dickie whilst looking in the opposite direction of the ball, a charging elbow into the back of the shoulder with no intention of playing the ball and an obvious shirt pull (most debtable as it seemed to start outside the box) are all waved away. 

I don’t mind if referees are soft on fouls or hard, just be consistent! 

Edited by George Rs
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, George Rs said:

Was just thinking about that, Pringy had a hand on the arm and was deemed to have kept it their to long/pulled it back if i remember correctly. 

Yet having two hands wrapped round dickie whilst looking in the opposite direction of the ball, a charging elbow into the back of the shoulder with no intention of playing the ball and an obvious shirt pull (most debtable as it seemed to start outside the box) are all waved away. 

I don’t mind if referees are soft on fouls or hard, just be consistent! 

The West Brom and Sunderland penalties yesterday both looked softer than the ones that we were denied.

• Like 1