IGNORED

VAR

VAR has been a disaster not the least because it's been used for more than the original purpose of 'clear and obvious errors' which have taken an age to resolve, instead of the maximum 2 minutes it should have taken to resolve an incident that is clear and obvious. I'd like to think the vote will signal it's, death knell but I'll not hold my breath. 

7 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

The Premier League will vote to keep it despite the vast majority of fans hating VAR.

They sound like Millwall fans. No likes it we don't care. Pathetic, fans count for **** all.

Agree. I can’t see this reaching the threshold, yet. But if not I’m sure it will be put to the vote again if VAR does not improve.  

I would hope by then that there would be the Independent Football Regulator with enough clout to make Club’s feel compelled to vote based on the wishes of the fans in a similar vote; not a boardroom vote. 

1 hour ago, stephenkibby. said:

The Premier League will vote to keep it despite the vast majority of fans hating VAR.

They sound like Millwall fans. No likes it we don't care. Pathetic, fans count for **** all.

They will like it if decisions go for them so could do .