IGNORED

Which former player would you have back?

Brownhill and Reid are (unrealistic) hopes of mine this Summer. What with Brownhill getting relegated (and having some doubters amongst Burnley faithful) and Bobby OOC. I'm hoping they're very sentimental fellows 🤣 I think we might be in for a spendy Summer with the Landown's knowing they ruined this season and fans are impatient with them.

Mighty unlikely, but would certainly make a statement!

• Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

3 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Brownhill and Reid are (unrealistic) hopes of mine this Summer. What with Brownhill getting relegated (and having some doubters amongst Burnley faithful) and Bobby OOC. I'm hoping they're very sentimental fellows 🤣 I think we might be in for a spendy Summer with the Landown's knowing they ruined this season and fans are impatient with them.

Mighty unlikely, but would certainly make a statement!

Doubts Brownhill but captain? Think he will remain up north for rest of career tbh

33 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Doubts Brownhill but captain? Think he will remain up north for rest of career tbh

Fans don't pick the captain :D seen grumblings on Burnley social media re him. 

1 hour ago, supercidered said:

Bas Savage for comedy value. Hasn't been much to laugh about this season.

I remember him falling over with nobody around him one on one versus Yeovil (I think). Everyone just p!ssed themselves laughing.

comedy gold. Marinovic, the goalkeeper we had on loan a few years back is another option in that category.

On a serious one, shame we didn't resign Joe Bryan. Left back is not the biggest problem tbf, but he was a very good player. 

4 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Fatty Wedlock.

I'll second that and add John Atyeo. My Dad saw Wedlock play on a few occasions and couldn't praise him enough. And he also, with me, saw the beginning and end, with hundreds of matches in between, of the great man's career.

If it is limited to current players, it has to be Alex Scott. Or what about the one that was never given a chance here yet will be facing us tomorrow evening? Szmodic.

Edited by cidered abroad
  • Like 1

Semenyo or Abraham as we could do with the goals. Drifting from current players then Jacki (not going to try and spell it) there was a player I could watch and it wouldn’t matter if we won or lost as it was worth the entrance fee alone to watch him. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

Haha, of all the players you could have chosen from and you’ve gone for Pack, tell me that’s a joke?

I think he was great for us, wouldn’t have him as he is now, can’t deny what a great job he’s doing for Pompey though but rather the Marlon we had for us. Him and Korey, chefs kiss