IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers at home match thread

Fantastic. Very enjoyable. Different team to the last time i made a home game. It was petering out at 2-0 which wouldn't have been bad - but the second half threatened to be excruciatingly boring until he changed the front 3 and we were right at them again.

So credit where it is due, subs had a massive effect.

Hope Blackburn refund their fans after their effort. But we really made them pay. Well done all. Let's follow it up on Saturday.

Good win but this season is still a bad one... I mean, good game and stuff but I am not happy at all. The only thing is that I hope this builds momentum and will have a good impact for next season. My mind is to next season for sure.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

We could do you another favour on Saturday as well. You confident of getting a result Vs Stoke?

Yeah, didn't realise you've still got Huddersfield and Stoke to play, you're going to have a big say in this relegation battle.

Can't pretend I'm confident about the Stoke game but it's certainly a huge game for both sides.

Huddersfield v Birmingham in the penultimate game of the season, I feel pretty confident at least one of those two are going now.

2 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Yeah, didn't realise you've still got Huddersfield and Stoke to play, you're going to have a big say in this relegation battle.

Can't pretend I'm confident about the Stoke game but it's certainly a huge game for both sides.

Huddersfield v Birmingham in the penultimate game of the season, I feel pretty confident at least one of those two are going now.

Hope we can do the both of them and you can win a few. Proper club Wednesday 🤝🏻

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Birmingham hopefully 

• Like 6

Brilliant result.  So glad we didn’t let them off the hook.  You got to thrash a team when the opportunity presents it, one or two a season for a team like us.

Excellent performance too.

Williams outstanding, my MOTM.

Well done Anis when he came on too, made a big impact in 20 mins.

+++++

I wanted JKL to get more than 5 mins.  I shall boo.

+++++

Still struggling to get my head around how poor Rovers were.  But that’s not to discredit City.

Boom 💥💥💥

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1
3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Brilliant result.  So glad we didn’t let them off the hook.  You got to thrash a team when the opportunity presents it, one or two a season for a team like us.

Excellent performance too.

Williams outstanding, my MOTM.

Well done Anis when he came on too, made a big impact in 20 mins.

+++++

I wanted JKL to get more than 5 mins.  I shall boo.

+++++

Still struggling to get my head around how poor Rovers were.  But that’s not to discredit City.

Boom 💥💥💥

Only thing I’d add is what a good game the ref had

• Like 10

Superb City, God-awful Blackburn.

Imagine coming all the way down to witness your relegation-haunted team get horsewhipped like that.

Their final four fixtures - Leeds, Sheff W., Coventry, Leicester. They’re in deep scat.

• Like 2