IGNORED

Tonight's games

Super

Just now, KegCity said:

Absolute rubbish from Arsenal defensively. Bayern have created nothing but are somehow winning.

I did think it was odd how Bayern were being written off. They have too many good players.

1 minute ago, Super said:

I did think it was odd how Bayern were being written off. They have too many good players.

Four good ones up top, other than that they're having a poor season by their standards and have a coach who is disliked leaving at the end of the season. 

Good opportunity for Arsenal but their defence has been uncharacteristically terrible so far. 

3 minutes ago, Super said:

They’ve been poor and Arsenal have gifted them two goals. 

What a player Saka is though, this is why he starts for England. Bayern kicking lumps out of him, doubling up on him and he’s still the brightest spark on the pitch.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Man City no answer to madrids game plan tonight. Need much more from Haaland 

To be fair he has been pretty isolated. Man City like always are boring me to tears.

It’s so slow.

I've been watching Man City v Real... after the manic opening it's just annoying watching the play acting, and sad to see Spain turning Jude into a total cheating injury feigning diving so and so...  may switch to Arsenal game for second half...

2 minutes ago, DolmanGaz said:

I've been watching Man City v Real... after the manic opening it's just annoying watching the play acting, and sad to see Spain turning Jude into a total cheating injury feigning diving so and so...  may switch to Arsenal game for second half...

Thankfully ref falling for none of it 

Edited by And Its Smith
  • Like 2