IGNORED

Tonight's games

Super

I am willing to overlook it seems to hit his head, his back arm is raised and the ball was travelling . Yes he should only give it if he's sure, but it's Eltringham.

What I like is the defender doesn't move and good old Geoff walks past him to give it. 

Should be struck off, at least not selected for several weeks . 

Bet he does us within a month .

14 hours ago, Markthehorn said:

All us mid table sides playing tonight certainly didn’t lie down at all .

Great win for you .

Us drawing at Ipswich .

Cardiff and Swansea winning .

I think Swansea still had a little bit of relegation concern but yes...

I'd put us, yourselves, at times Middlesbrough...possibly at times Cardiff into that category of unpredictable midtable sides. Granted Middlesbrough perhaps still have a crack at the top 6.

57 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I think Stroud got that right by the laws as the goalie still had two hands on the ball

Very lucky for Swansea though 

Yes guess it’s one of those subjective calls which go either way .

41 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I think Swansea still had a little bit of relegation concern but yes...

I'd put us, yourselves, at times Middlesbrough...possibly at times Cardiff into that category of unpredictable midtable sides. Granted Middlesbrough perhaps still have a crack at the top 6.

Probably do well until Cleverly gets the job permanently or someone else does and go back to normal !

Just now, transfer reader said:

Is it unlucky when Leverkusen had over 30 shots to West Ham's 1?

Not what I meant, very discilplined and blocked everything, ball evaded everyone for goal 1. Second a very well taken set piece. Good team BL but you can praise a defensive set up. Did you watch all of it?

1 minute ago, The Original OTIB said:

Not what I meant, very discilplined and blocked everything, ball evaded everyone for goal 1. Second a very well taken set piece. Good team BL but you can praise a defensive set up. Did you watch all of it?

I wasn't watching all of it, but in the bits I did watch it felt like a matter of time before BL scored.

5 minutes ago, transfer reader said:

I wasn't watching all of it, but in the bits I did watch it felt like a matter of time before BL scored.

Saw it all, didn't really get that feeling until after the first goal. Moyes knows how to set up a team to stifle, fabulous work ethic, no other plausible way to approach BL at the moment, work for breaks. Relentless nature told in the end. Probable Cup winners I'd say. On a massive roll. Amazing for such a small city.

Edited by The Original OTIB

17 minutes ago, Super said:

Liverpool doing an impression of Blackburn.

John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Cilla Black, Jamie Carragher, Lily Savage, your boys took one hell of a beating - can you hear me Jimmy Tarbuck?  Your boys took one hell of a beating !!