IGNORED

Huddersfield Town at home match thread

5 minutes ago, rednotblue said:

I don't see how LM takes us forwards when we seem unable to win games against teams we should be beating. Perhaps a full pre season will help. 

I said it under Lee Johnson and I’ll say it again under this bloke . A teams performances and a teams personality will be reflective of the manager in charge 

We have the most boring bloke in charge - next season will be no different 

• Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

Brilliant on the Huddersfield forum

5 mins added 'Whattt Wheres has 5 mins come from'

Helik down wasting time 'good shithousing Helik'

Pen in the eighth min 'WTF it was only 5 mins where has the cheating ref got 8 from'

😂 shouldn't laugh as I would rather Stoke went down 

• Like 1

Probably deserved a draw that game. Poor performance from us but tbf didn’t drop heads when we went 1-0 down and got the point. Coming into the game with 0 cbs i’d take that and it continues an our unbeaten streak. 

But that kind of performances coming back still leaves me very iffy on Manning.

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Manning not the man to take this club forward I’m afraid.

1 hour ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Fans booing the back passing. 

Understandable.  I get that they're trying to protect a makeshift back 4, but we've been good on the break only to play it backwards. Your got to gamble once in a while.  

20240413_165034.jpg

• Robin 1
4 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

I said it under Lee Johnson and I’ll say it again under this bloke . A teams performances and a teams personality will be reflective of the manager in charge 

We have the most boring bloke in charge - next season will be no different 

You're right, maybe we should appoint Pat Sharpe as our manager. It would be non-stop entertainment 

• Haha 1

Garbage game. Another Binary Bore to add to a long list. Huddersfield weren’t totally useless at the back so we massively struggled. Take a point. Hasn’t helped Manning’s cause much going into next season and won’t have persuaded anyone in doubt about a ST to purchase. Far too many of these games. Another season of watching this type of football will do for me I think. No excuses, we don’t operate under massive budget restrictions now. Let’s hope Liam introduces something different come August because this bollocks is ruining my enjoyment of football.