IGNORED

Who’s coming up?

Robbored

Pompey of course and almost certainly Derby but the play offs are too close to call with four clubs all within two points of each other all looking for three more points to guarantee a pray off place.

Personally I hope  Lincoln City can stay in 6th and are at Sincil Bank today facing already promoted Pompey who hopefully are already ‘on the beach’. If they can win the pray offs then it’ll be a definite away trip for me next season.

Lincoln is a beautiful City having spent lots of time there visiting my paternal g’father as a lad. 

• Like 3

What chance Derby lose at home and Bolton win by 4 at Peterborough ? Yeah , shame though.

Pompey
Derby

Plus , I think , P'boro or Bolton , that is a tough call . I think P'boro could nick it.

So to sum up and allowing for my prediction record. Oxford nailed on. :whistle2:

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Pompey of course and almost certainly Derby but the play offs are too close to call with four clubs all within two points of each other all looking for three more points to guarantee a pray off place.

Personally I hope  Lincoln City can stay in 6th and are at Sincil Bank today facing already promoted Pompey who hopefully are already ‘on the beach’. If they can win the pray offs then it’ll be a definite away trip for me next season.

Lincoln is a beautiful City having spent lots of time there visiting my paternal g’father as a lad. 

The first thing I noticed is that you didn't call them the prayoffs in the first sentence, and then you went and spoiled it.

Edited by pillred
  • Hmmm 1

22 minutes ago, pillred said:

The first thing I noticed is that you didn't call them the prayoffs in the first sentence, and then you went and spoiled it.

Also, as has been pointed out previously by a few people...

The notion of randomness in the playoffs can be statistically disproven. It's just drivel that's perpetuated.

So not only is it really annoying, it's also not based in truth. Neither of those things is a suprise though is it.

• Like 2
  • Flames 1

51 minutes ago, pillred said:

It’s a play on words pillred based entirely on fans who’s team are involved. They all want their team to get promotion and ‘pray’ that they do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Val, are you insinuating that the Pompey players are all at either Skegness or Grimsby ?

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, The Nest Egg said:

Would like for Lincoln to go up as would be a good away day to add to the list. Have a mate near Hull and we attend the far flung games 

I want Lincoln to get into the playoffs, because they have some players I'm keen to watch more closely:

• Jensen - GK
  • Roughan - LB (LWB or LCB)
  • Sorenson - RWB (CM too)
  • Joe Taylor - CF (loan from Luton)

Bristol city

Middlesborough

Coventry

Preston

Cardiff

Swansea

Watford

Sunderland

Millwall

QPR

Stoke

Sheffield Wednesday (Unless all hell breaks loose) 

Sheffield United

Portsmouth 

Derby

15/24 confirmed for next season! If one of Leeds or Southampton don’t go up I think they’ll coast it next year but couldn’t tell you the rest of the top 6 for the life of me. 

Edited by George Rs

7 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Bummer that Lincoln missed out by losing to already promoted Pompey…….…:(

Might have been different if they`d scored the pen that would have put them one up. You have to feel for the player, what a time to slip!

1 minute ago, George Rs said:

Bristol city

Middlesborough

Coventry

Preston

Cardiff

Swansea

Watford

Sunderland

Millwall

QPR

Stoke

Sheffield Wednesday (Unless all hell breaks loose) 

Sheffield United

Portsmouth 

Derby

15/24 confirmed for next season! If one of Leeds, Leicester or Southampton don’t go up I think they’ll coast it next year but couldn’t tell you the rest of the top 6 for the life of me. 

Leicester are already up

3 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Might have been different if they`d scored the pen that would have put them one up. You have to feel for the player, what a time to slip!

I haven’t seen any match report yet having just got back from AG.