IGNORED

RTV/Tinnion

Cobbsoldun

Just now, spudski said:

If you ever wanted a rumour spreading, then BT is your man. Definitely a loose Cannon imo.

Rumours, your PIN, medical records, travel plans, mothers maiden name, just anything you might want everyone to know really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

This isn't the biggest deal in the world but it is a little silly that Manning is saying in press conferences that no talks are taking place and then Tinnion is saying on Robins TV who we have and haven't offered a contract. I do feel there is a lack of a comms strategy at times...

That's why I've got no confidence in either.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

This isn't the biggest deal in the world but it is a little silly that Manning is saying in press conferences that no talks are taking place and then Tinnion is saying on Robins TV who we have and haven't offered a contract. I do feel there is a lack of a comms strategy at times...

Surely it's more than 'a little silly'. It shows a total disconnect between LM and BT. Do they not attend the same meetings ? Or even on the same page of the mission. Who is pulling whose strings ? Just waiting for a presser from crayon boy now to clear up the miss information  

11 hours ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

What a guy- we're so lucky to have him. His input has shown remarkable results from Academy levels whilst  his role as technical Director is beginning to reap rewards on the pitch , firstly with Southampton then at Leicester. I'm really excited about next season, we've already got a Bird in the hand as well as a few in the bush and that's before our Summer recruitment.

WE are building the momentum for a serious push towards a top 6 finish in 2025 as he suggested. It's a great time to be a BCFC supporter.

( Facepalm me if you agree)

So tedious 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, Redshorts said:

So Did Tinnion Confirm offers on table for Williams and Conway? Did he mention James and King? Any other transfer info?? 

Yep, offers made to Tommy and Joe.. no one else was mentioned.

13 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

Manning will get asked about it again on Thursday and deny it, and before Stoke on Saturday Tinns will release a one hour webinar on the detail of the contract offer, page by page 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Why out of interest?

If we offer him a “much reduced” rate he won’t sign, simple as that. It wouldn’t surprise me if he is waiting on any offers - currently in the best form of his career - wouldn’t surprise me if a Stoke, West Brom, Watford came calling, all of whom will pay more per week. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, old_eastender said:

At a much reduced pay rate I hope...

I hope we don’t play silly buggers and offer an appropriate and fair salary that reflects what he’s worth to us.

We shouldn’t go overboard - ultimately any player out of contract could get a better offer and we should have a contingency rather than over-paying, whoever the player is - but it is more in our interests to secure an extension for a player who is here, settled and playing well than it is to pay a fee to bring someone else in. So I hope the club make a fair offer and see what happens rather than any fact attempt to low ball him.

• Like 1