IGNORED

End of season awards

3 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I find Downsy incredibly irritating more and more each game.

I don’t think the club realises how annoying continual chat over the tannoy really is. Too much, and people switch off

He's got to be quite cheap though, hasn't he?

Preferred it when it was David Lloyd & Tim Shires running things.

See the post match section here. John Galley was presented with the first ever club Legacy cap
https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/whats-on-rotherham-united-h/
(But I agree, there should have been more announcements on the day)

Myself & @Blagdon Mike (representing the SC&T board) went pitchside after the full time whistle, and waited for the presentations to take place.
President Marina Dolman & honorary vice president Doug Harman presented each winners with the respective glassware (and some of these photos have already appeared online).
Myself & Mike had the traditional trophy & shield, for which we had photos with the winners - these photos will be sent to us & an article of all award winners/photos will go up on the SC&T website & social media once all awards are presented (the women's awards are taking place on their last home game on May 18th)

The Men's Golden Boot award will be announced/presented sometime after the Stoke game as there is currently no clear winner (especially in case another player could catch up)

GMLzZVUWAAAp9u-.jpg:large

GMLziKTWUAA-juR.jpg:large

Edited by shahanshahan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Yeah to be fair I’m all for mocking @Robbored but the way the below is structured certainly suggests you had to buy tickets for the Wurzels:

IMG_2948.jpeg

The club not being able to explain the process for something properly & clearly?? I’m shocked!!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

See the post match section here. John Galley was presented with the first ever club Legacy cap
https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/whats-on-rotherham-united-h/
(But I agree, there should have been more announcements on the day)

Myself & @Blagdon Mike (representing the SC&T board) went pitchside after the full time whistle, and waited for the presentations to take place.
President Marina Dolman & honorary vice president Doug Harman presented each winners with the respective glassware (and some of these photos have already appeared online).
Myself & Mike had the traditional trophy & shield, for which we had photos with the winners - these photos will be sent to us & an article of all award winners/photos will go up on the SC&T website & social media once all awards are presented (the women's awards are taking place on their last home game on May 18th)

The Men's Golden Boot award will be announced/presented sometime after the Stoke game as there is currently no clear winner (especially in case another player could catch up)

GMLzZVUWAAAp9u-.jpg:large

GMLziKTWUAA-juR.jpg:large

Photos now here

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/gallery/23-24-award-winners-announced/