IGNORED

City In The Top Six

cider head

City in the Top 6: Yes, we're there finally. Everyone who, during the lean spell, predicted that City would make at least the playoffs should now pat themselves on the back vigorously (although prematurely but who would bet against City finishing in the top 6 now?).

I was then going to raise a second point regarding the parallel scuffle on this thread because for a moment I thought that Orj's avatar could be construed as being defamatory or inciteful and, as such, a breach of Forum conduct. But the fact that his avatar is tolerated would mean that double standards are applied on the Forum and I have read through the rest of the comments on this thread and that sort of thing does not happen, apparently, so that's all right then.

Guest monster red

Good Stuff Madger :D Just shows how fickle and clueless some of these fools are!!

I hate to say it but between Tinman and Keith /millen they have not a clue!!!

Its getting embarrasing at the moment and there seeems no light at the end of the tunnel! I think it will hit home on Moday when the gate will struggle to be 10,000 and people will vote with their feet!

Will the board please act NOW before all is lost and get Tins some help as tacticaly we are so naive.

I don't like to moan on here and normaly get angry with those who do but two pojt s from 15 is relegation material and I crae too much not to get angry!! 

This one was from Yate red!! :city: How wrong can you be :)

The fact is the only way to never have something hauled about months down the road as being wrong, is to never express an opinion.

Who knows, maybe some posts on here will be banded around 'for a laugh' when we finish mid table.

I'm a confirmed 'happy clappy' but I am sure all City fans are delighted with the current run, regardless of them getting stuck into a debate earlier in the season.

• Admin
The fact is the only way to never have something hauled about months down the road as being wrong, is to never express an opinion.

....or not to be hypocritical by pretending you had a different thought process all along!

I've said things in the past that have had the potential to leave me with egg on my face (eg I thought it was time to give Heff a chance in place of Lita at Walsall) but don't pretend after the event that I didn't say it in the first place.

If you're honest, then no-one can use your prior postings against you to any great effect.

:)

City in the Top 6: Yes, we're there finally. Everyone who, during the lean spell, predicted that City would make at least the playoffs should now pat themselves on the back vigorously (although prematurely but who would bet against City finishing in the top 6 now?).

I was then going to raise a second point regarding the parallel scuffle on this thread because for a moment I thought that Orj's avatar could be construed as being defamatory or inciteful and, as such, a breach of Forum conduct. But the fact that his avatar is tolerated would mean that double standards are applied on the Forum and I have read through the rest of the comments on this thread and that sort of thing does not happen, apparently, so that's all right then.

Don't worry, skinem, I'm guessing that Paul Chuckle doesn't read the forum so he is unlikely to feel as though he has been defamed.

Besides, are you trying to tell me that you think that the Chuckle Brothers are funny? If their monicker isn't a lie then I don't know what is.

You've lost me. Have you any idea how petty it sounds?

Double standards? What you mean someone else has been banned for having a Chuckle Brother avatar whilst including the caption Liar, Liar? Come on Orj tone it down a bit, it's a disgrace. :)

There's nothing like a good old fashion over-reaction after a win is there?!

Still PLENTY of work to do, Luton appear to be walking this league Plymouth style.

Not a sour note as i think the team as great shape since Brooker and Dinning arrived. But would like to see that strong centre half that Tinnion speaks of in place before we play Luton and Howard

Don't worry, skinem, I'm guessing that Paul Chuckle doesn't read the forum so he is unlikely to feel as though he has been defamed.

Besides, are you trying to tell me that you think that the Chuckle Brothers are funny? If their monicker isn't a lie then I don't know what is.

Wow,all very brave when we want to be?

I find your pathetic attempt at humour very disappointing & very sad.

RZ has sussed you & we all know what the avater is driving at.But with the Forum controlled by certain individuals, it will escape punishment.

Pathetic - and very childish.

Well,there you have it.

The Forum according to Edson.

For the record,I have no need to score points,I have always entered into good honest debate.

Yes, I admit to getting the length of ban wrong (it just seemed like a month)

I have many IB messages from Admin,who warned me about various actions - it appeared that a few users were complaining about my posts (won't name names)

I was warned about baiting & future conduct & eventaully took the ban - (official line being 2 users)- but was told that other things had led to the removal.

I am not a liar - and take offence to being called so.

You & Orj, have for some reason,great pleasure in taking issue with certain comments I make.

Why is it, I really don't know?

Is there something I know, that is concerning you ? It appears that you & Orj have a real vendetta in trying to discredit my thoughts.

Your posts twist things & while I don't confess to be as clever in I.T. as you & Orj, I won't be used as a play-thing for your obvious skills.

You enetred into many discussion with me & frinds about issues regarding DW & other behind scenes issues.

I wouldn't dare drag these onto the forum & won't do.

But I am very disappointed with your persistant baiting of my character.

Orj, & his Avator have summed up the situation quite well!!!!!

By the way were in the top 6 - come on you reds

Trust you to pick up on such trivial things as someone misappropriating images, etc. in an attempt to defame them, RZ. There has never been any history of such things on this website and long may that continue.

Hang on a sec.... whatever DID happen to Mr Slipper?

Wow,all very brave when we want to be?

Where am I being brave?

I find your pathetic attempt at humour very disappointing & very sad.

At least we've partly solved the riddle of whom I am trying to impress with my posts on here. Clearly it isn't you.

RZ has sussed you & we all know what the avater is driving at.

Damn. I would've gotten away with it if it hadn't been for those pesky kids.

But with the Forum controlled by certain individuals, it will escape punishment.

Hopefully, unless, of course, someone tips off Paul Chuckle and he clicks the alert button claiming defamation.

Pathetic - and very childish.

Sarcastic, arrogant, pathetic, childish. My, I am in a run of form now, aren't I?

• Admin
Sarcastic, arrogant, pathetic, childish. My, I am in a run of form now, aren't I?

Er no, that's just what your posts are, not you! that would be a personal attack and we all know how badly those are frowned upon so cannot possibly have been aimed at you :)

Well,there you have it.

The Forum according to Edson.

Or, perhaps it was just a point-by-point reply to your post. Surely you aren't trying to misrepresent his post and make it into something it isn't, are you?

For the record,I have no need to score points,I have always entered into good honest debate.

And I'm John Atyeo. Pleased to meet you.

Yes, I admit to getting the length of ban wrong (it just seemed like a month)

If only.

I have many IB messages from Admin,who warned me about various actions - it appeared that a few users were complaining about my posts (won't name names)

Can't comment about that. That's between you, whoever complained about you and the admin team.

I was warned about baiting & future conduct & eventaully took the ban - (official line being 2 users)- but was told that other things had led to the removal.

Again, can't comment.....although AdamB claims otherwise

I am not a liar - and take offence to being called so.

I played 6 times for England whilst I was a City player.

You & Orj, have for some reason,great pleasure in taking issue with certain comments I make.

Why is it, I really don't know?

Wasn't it you who took issue with certain comments edson made on this thread? Are these the double standards you keep bleating on about?

Is there something I know, that is concerning you ? It appears that you & Orj have a real vendetta in trying to discredit my thoughts.

I've no idea. Tell me what you know and I'll tell you whether it concerns me or not.

Your posts twist things & while I don't confess to be as clever in I.T. as you & Orj, I won't be used as a play-thing for your obvious skills.

Surely the bloke who twisted the story about the reason and duration of his ban from the forum isn't suggesting that other people are the ones responsible for twisting things? That would be ironic.

As for I.T. skills and the play-thing comment, I've no idea what that's got to do with the price of cheese.

You enetred into many discussion with me & frinds about issues regarding DW & other behind scenes issues.

I wouldn't dare drag these onto the forum & won't do.

I've no idea what you are referring to here.

But I am very disappointed with your persistant baiting of my character.

I'm simply doing the same as you; exercising my privilege to post my thoughts on this forum.

Orj, & his Avator have summed up the situation quite well!!!!!

Defending Paul Chuckle again? What is it with you guys in richieb corp and your Paul Chuckle fixation?

By the way were in the top 6 - come on you reds

So, after your earlier statement that you so wish now that DW had taken us up, have you decided this season, before the season ends, that you want us to go up?

Trust you to pick up on such trivial things as someone misappropriating images, etc. in an attempt to defame them, RZ. There has never been any history of such things on this website and long may that continue.

Hang on a sec.... whatever DID happen to Mr Slipper?

Now, there's a blast from the past.

Last I heard, he was seen dining in Monte Carlo with reds-r-us, panelman, redstack, Shergar, Lord Lucan, the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus.

Getting back to the point of the thread in the first place............

Cider Head, good one mate, and as one who was starting to call for Tinmans head cos of the poor start, I'll admit I was wrong, hes got his tactics about right, got his ideal team in place shifted players he didnt want out, and it sure is looking good now.Its exciting flowing football, and we're scoring for fun too, and it aint just the strikers doing it either-marvellous!!! Exciting times at the Gate, and on the road these days

Should Howard stay at Lu'on, think we'll be favorites to get the runners up slot, cos they are going very well, and scoring like us, for fun(A la Plymuff last season..), but we all had this feeling last year too...I guess Tins will be aware of this and will (hopefully) not repeat any errors in the run out.I'd hate like hell to go through the same again, please God!!

All the sides I'd expect to be in the running: Us, Lu'on, Bradford, Tranmere, Swindle, Wednesday, Hull, Brentford. I'm surprised at Barnsley, and everyone was right about Warsaw being relegation candidates. The only (current) surprise up there at the mo is Bournemouth.

I feel a lot more positive in the last month, and credit to Tins is due. Lets hope we don't get the manager or the month curse visited on us :P:dunno: Let some other su...sorry manager "enjoy" the privilege :P

Well done Tins, Well done City, maybe, just maybe this is the season. :):city::D

:P:)

Orj,wouldn't it be an occasion,if you took time off from the 'anti-richieb taunts' & decided to channel your efforts into other debates on the forum.

I am sure if anyone was sad enough to go through your contributions,it would show that 80% of your posts are centred around me (I am flattered) & the other 20% are being Edsons Muppet! :P

Do you actually have any other thoughts,and trying to think if you have appeared on a thread,that hasn't had myself or Edson on it!

Clever these little games,and while I know I tend to rise to the bait,I at least try & contribute to other topics.

But your mission will always be to cause others grief in your unique style.

You change an avater to wind people up.

As before,why don't you join me in the Supporters Club, where I will buy you a drink & we can try & understand what issues you have with certain posters (namely myself)

I am in there with a few other forum users from 1.00 on Saturday.

An offer of a drink & a friendly chat, should hopefully see an end to this continued pathetic banter.

You can bring Edson along if you wish,as there are a few friends that would love to talk about his thoughts of DW/BT.

Its good to talk & look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

We did meet at Swindon last season when you were with Edson (surprisingly enough), so as we didn't get the time to chat,be great to see you again.

Unfortunatley,unlike your avater, I won't have the t shirt with LIAR LIAR printed on it.

Yep,your right.

Gets real boring when your continually baited.

I have offered to get Orj a pint on Saturday so we can have a little chat.

Sorry to cause all you other guys such pain.

Have to go now as my other Chuckle Brother is bored with me too.

Let you know how the chat goes.

So if the Admin won't sort it, then as you have seen, I have offered to get Orj a pint on Saturday so we can have a little chat.

If I had known that all I need to do to get a free pint was to have an argument with you then I should of started arguing with you years ago.....

Is that enough for a pint? :)

Guest bristolbred

Anyway, With City now up in to the top 6,

the next four matches will go to show just how good we are/n't,

and the mental ability and fitness of the players. :city:

Think we'll win three out of the four, with the other match being a score draw!!, :)

:P  :dunno:

Orj,wouldn't it be an occasion,if you took time off from the 'anti-richieb taunts' & decided to channel your efforts into other debates on the forum.

So, let me get this right. You had a bet that you could draw me back onto the forum and posted in a manner to try to achieve that. Now that I am posting and responding to you again, you get all uppity. You really don't know what you want, do you?

Besides, wasn't it you who started the 'anti-edson taunts' earlier on in this thread? Some might call that double standards.

I am sure if anyone was sad enough to go through your contributions,it would show that 80% of your posts are centred around me (I am flattered) & the other 20% are being Edsons Muppet! :P

Actually, I think you'll find it is closer to 90/10. Although, to be fair, arpaul and the rest of richieb corp do account for some of the 90%.

As for likening me to a muppet, don't you think that is rather immature and puerile to liken me to a TV character? Although, I can't deny that I do bear more than a passing resemblance to Miss Piggy.

Do you actually have any other thoughts,and trying to think if you have appeared on a thread,that hasn't had myself or Edson on it!

I'll get back to you on that one once I've checked with the gaffer.

Clever these little games,and while I know I tend to rise to the bait,I at least try & contribute to other topics.

I used to, too but since you went to such lengths to draw me back to the forum I didn't want ot come across as ungrateful by posting on other threads.

But your mission will always be to cause others grief in your unique style.

You'll have to have a word with the gaffer about that, I'm just a puppet that does as he is told.

You change an avater to wind people up.

I am of the understanding that the Chuckle Brothers are Rotherham fans so I doubt there is any danger of them being wound up by my avatar.

As before,why don't you join me in the Supporters Club, where I will buy you a drink & we can try & understand what issues you have with certain posters (namely myself)

I am in there with a few other forum users from 1.00 on Saturday.

An offer of a drink & a friendly chat, should hopefully see an end to this continued pathetic banter.

You can bring Edson along if you wish,as there are a few friends that would love to talk about his thoughts of DW/BT.

Its good to talk & look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

In all sincerity, if I thought that it would make the slightest bit of difference to how you conduct yourself on this forum then I wouldn't think twice about taking you up on your offer but history has shown that I would almost certainly be wasting my time.

You have met Huw many times in person and yet you continue to misrepresent conversations that you have had with him on this forum. You continue to snipe at his posts and leap in and take pot-shots at him just as you have done on this thread, simply for the thrill of the provocation and yet, when you see him face-to-face, you are as nice as pie. I can't say I blame him in deciding not to reply to your posts any more. There are other people I know who have had similar experiences of the 2-faces of richieb but I won't name them here because it would be unfair to draw them into this discussion. There is nothing to suggest to me that you wouldn't do the same thing to me.

We did meet at Swindon last season when you were with Edson (surprisingly enough), so as we didn't get the time to chat,be great to see you again.

Fancy that, going to football with my mate. You'll never guess what, I bumped into both arpaul, NATCHER and Robbored just before I met you at Swindon. You'd better be careful or the Fox Mulders out there will start coming up with conspiracy theories about you going to matches with other people too.

Unfortunatley,unlike your avater, I won't have the t shirt with LIAR LIAR printed on it.

Well, why would you?

So, let me get this right. You had a bet that you could draw me back onto the forum and posted in a manner to try to achieve that. Now that I am posting and responding to you again, you get all uppity. You really don't know what you want, do you?

Besides, wasn't it you who started the 'anti-edson taunts' earlier on in this thread? Some might call that double standards.

Actually, I think you'll find it is closer to 90/10. Although, to be fair, arpaul and the rest of richieb corp do account for some of the 90%.

As for likening me to a muppet, don't you think that is rather immature and puerile to liken me to a TV character? Although, I can't deny that I do bear more than a passing resemblance to Miss Piggy.

I'll get back to you on that one once I've checked with the gaffer.

I used to, too but since you went to such lengths to draw me back to the forum I didn't want ot come across as ungrateful by posting on other threads.

You'll have to have a word with the gaffer about that, I'm just a puppet that does as he is told.

I am of the understanding that the Chuckle Brothers are Rotherham fans so I doubt there is any danger of them being wound up by my avatar.

In all sincerity, if I thought that it would make the slightest bit of difference to how you conduct yourself on this forum then I wouldn't think twice about taking you up on your offer but history has shown that I would almost certainly be wasting my time.

You have met Huw many times in person and yet you continue to misrepresent conversations that you have had with him on this forum. You continue to snipe at his posts and leap in and take pot-shots at him just as you have done on this thread, simply for the thrill of the provocation and yet, when you see him face-to-face, you are as nice as pie. I can't say I blame him in deciding not to reply to your posts any more. There are other people I know who have had similar experiences of the 2-faces of richieb but I won't name them here because it would be unfair to draw them into this discussion. There is nothing to suggest to me that you wouldn't do the same thing to me.

Fancy that, going to football with my mate. You'll never guess what, I bumped into both arpaul, NATCHER and Robbored just before I met you at Swindon. You'd better be careful or the Fox Mulders out there will start coming up with conspiracy theories about you going to matches with other people too.

Well, why would you?

Orj, please don't be baited back to the forum too often.I would have to give up my day job keeping up with this soap opera. Makes Coronation Street look like a 30second commercial.

Orj,whatever.

You will always feel you are right & I will always see things from my side.

I will battle for my thoughts & you will battle for yours (and Edsons)- so we are in a no win situation.

Just because my views (on certain issues) vary from those of Edsons, it dosn't mean that we are wanting the same success for BCFC.

"Liar" - "Two faced" etc etc, all terms mean't to be-little a poster.

Being honest, I thought Edson was man enough to fight his own battles.For a period of time we communicated on a very friendly level.

But I have strong feelings on the way certain things were communicated at the back end of last season.

I will lay them at rest now, but you know very well what information was being banded around via Edson & it dosn't take a brainbox to realise where all the juicy t1t bits came from.

I take it we will leave it here then & the offer of a pint is not on your agenda.

Perhaps, I (and the boys - who you mentioned) know too much about what Edson & you were trying to express last season & I wouldn't like to be any other shoes than SL & BT.

Cast your mind back to that Swindon game & try & remember the conversation that evolved from the players that were so 'pee-ed' off they went back on the coach & the 'real issue' that couldn't be passed on as it would have really put the nail in DW's coffin.

I have to admit that it was great at the time to hear various bits of gossip. And be privy to the comments of 'watch this space'.

But when the rumours became reality & we realised where & why they were coming to the fore,respect was lost.

So Orj,we will differ on many fronts here, and I don't like being involved with people that manipulate & use information that should remain within the club.

If you come on & deny the way things panned out,then it confirms further to me the type of person/fan you are.

I don't want to drag any other innocent posters into this thread, so I am hoping that you see reason not to take this issue further.

:dunno:

Just a pity DW didn't see it coming!

Cast your mind back to that Swindon game & try & remember the conversation that evolved from the players that were so 'pee-ed' off they went back on the coach & the 'real issue' that couldn't be passed on as it would have really put the nail in DW's coffin.

I've no idea what you mean. What is this 'real issue'?

I have to admit that it was great at the time to hear various bits of gossip. And be privy to the comments of 'watch this space'.

But when the rumours became reality & we realised where & why they were coming to the fore,respect was lost.

Go on, spit it out, you know you can do it. Unless you stop all this cryptic nonsense, how on earth am I supposed to have any idea what you are referring to?

Archived