IGNORED

City In The Top Six

cider head

Cider head, it is quite amussing in a childish, my dads bigger than your dad, type of way..

Long let it continue..

Oh - WERE STILL IN THE TOP SIX!!

fair enough i'll get my pop corn ready :D

just thinking about others who would have argued

in this manner, just how long this thread would

have survived, willsbridge and goblin springs to mind.

blatant forum baiting going on here, nice argument with

a bit of ''oh don't bring other user names in to it''

thrown in....

round 2 :dunno:

Guest DrFaustus
indeed, it looks like the mods must be enjoying it as well..

I belive I was banned for baiting... looks like someone may well have a point....... :dunno:  :D  :ph34r:

It's just double standards. The forum mafia win every time.

Saying that, why take it all so seriously? - don't massage their already swollen egos. It's a messageboard for goodness sake.

Its just like stepping into a time machine ! Richieb and Orj arguing, Richieb claiming forum members are privy to sensitive information perhaps even overly friendly with the chairman ??! Ive missed these threads....... :ph34r:

Steady, I didn't say the Chairman.

The list has grown since. :dunno:

But this is not the issue. Don't give a toss who knows who & who is friendly with who & who goes to whoevers wedding etc etc.

What has concerned me is the way certain information came to the fore during DW's tenure.

:D

• Admin
Steady, I didn't say the Chairman.

The list has grown since. :dunno:

But this is not the issue. Don't give a toss who knows who & who is friendly with who & who goes to whoevers wedding etc etc.

What has concerned me is the way certain information came to the fore during DW's tenure.

:D

But a similar (implied) method of knowledge coming out during the SD --> JL/SL years didn't seem to bother you as much?

Double standards eh? Gotta love 'em :ph34r:

This post has been brought to you by Edson Towers Corp

*Peers cautiously round corner, tilts hemet to back of head, sighes with relief, its all gone quiet here* Is it safe to come out yet?

Cider Head: What DID you start what with all these handbags flyin round, or is that one of Dr F's finest slidin smoothly along? :dunno:

Oh yeah we're STILL top six, and second highest scorers, unlike last season :D

But a similar (implied) method of knowledge coming out during the SD --> JL/SL  years didn't seem to bother you as much?

Double standards eh? Gotta love 'em :dunno:

This post has been brought to you by Edson Towers Corp

Wow we are going back now?

Enlighten me, as I am sure within Edson corp, you have many documents under the richieb conspriracy file?

I can't see any double standards in anything?

• Admin
Wow we are going back now?

Enlighten me, as I am sure within Edson corp, you have many documents under the richieb conspriracy file?

I can't see any double standards in anything?

You know exactly what I am saying. However, I have no wish to drag this thread even further by replacing orj's role here so if you really want to go into it in more detail then I suggest PMs is the way to go. I'm sure the constant bitching contained within this thread is just boring everyone now :dunno:

Anyway, top 6 now (and rising) at least we can all smile about that :D

Guest DrFaustus
You know exactly what I am saying. However, I have no wish to drag this thread even further by replacing orj's role here so if you really want to go into it in more detail then I suggest PMs is the way to go.  I'm sure the constant bitching contained within this thread is just boring everyone now

Comical buggers - you're on the way up and you're arguing over who has the biggest knob ego - get real sheds...you could be in our 'situation'.

Come on Brentford :dunno:

Comical buggers - you're on the way up and you're arguing over who has the biggest knob ego - get real sheds...you could be in our 'situation'.

Come on Brentford :dunno:

We've got a real shed. It's called the Williams, and it's full of old men. Get your own shed.

god knows what it all has to do with us being in the top six  :P

beware of low flying hand bags  :D

IMAG0000.GIF

IMAG0016.GIF

Sorted mate, had a word with my old mate Tone, and he give us a kevlar lid and body armour..do you wanna set too?? :ph34r:

Dr F MUST have summat to do with it, its a classic bit of casting :ph34r:

Ooooooooooh, forgot, we're top six, and its a gas!! oooops, sorry Dr F!!! :dunno:

Archived