IGNORED

City In The Top Six

cider head

The table is starting to look a lot more confortable for us now. 5 points off Tranmere, our season looks to be taking a turn. :ph34r: (touch wood)

Let's keep this form up, important game next Saturday.

Today's result was a good one with it being a potential banana skin what with the circumstances.

COME ON YOU REDS!

:dunno::grr::):ph34r:

please tins change the side for the f.a cup game

game on against sheffield wednesday

who are 10th and 3 points behined us

the league is looking tight but we have done a great

job on playing catch up, we got to stay there now.

luton 41

tranmere 35

------------------

bradford 32

hull 32

bournemouth 31

city 30

-------------------

swindon 28

brentford 28

chesterfield 27

sheffield weds 27

Fair enough view... But if this league is rubbish how come you're not 1st now?

Because Tinnion is building his own team now, and getting things as he wants them, don't forget its his 1st year in charge, and if things keep going the way they are, he will be a hero in his 1st year of management :dunno:

There's nothing like a good old fashion over-reaction after a win is there?!

Still PLENTY of work to do, Luton appear to be walking this league Plymouth style.

sod luton i'm looking at 2nd spot, but you have to

hand it to city for getting in to the top six after

a very poor start and yes the job is half done but

we are getting there :dunno:

Still PLENTY of work to do, Luton appear to be walking this league Plymouth style.

there`s nothing like enjoying the moment and this post is nothing like it. :D

Luton :) :Costumed34: bring them on, they will be more nervous of us than we will of them; no problem we`re out of here :city:

Over-reaction? So we're not allowed to be even slightly happy when our team has won the last 6 out of 8, scoring 19 goals in the process and conceding just 5?

We are on a good run, it doesn't matter what the hell Luton are doing right now as long as we are perfoming and we are winning.

Don't worry be happy... :city:

:)

Guest bristolbred
he will be a  hero in his 1st year of management  :)

He's already a hero!!, (remeber a certain goal?), :city:

If he get's us up in his first year, he'll take on a God like status, that will have the bigger clubs wanting him as their new manager!!, :P

Not like Edson to dig up some old posts!!

Recall we were on a great run under our previous manager & boy did he get some poo from certain quarters.

Another good run - different manager - same poo - differing views???

Sorry, do you not feel people should be reminded of what they've said in the past?

Ok, I won't remind people that you lied about a ban you received, in an attempt to discredit the forum admin team of by accusing them of double-standards, then.

By the way, feel free to remind me of what I said about DW through the course of last season. I never once asked for him to be sacked during the season and wouldn't do that with our current manager either. I don't think that's particularly inconsistent.

Sorry, do you not feel people should be reminded of what they've said in the past?

Ok, I won't remind people that you lied about a ban you received, in an attempt to discredit the forum admin team of by accusing them of double-standards, then.

By the way, feel free to remind me of what I said about DW through the course of last season. I never once asked for him to be sacked during the season and wouldn't do that with our current manager either. I don't think that's particularly inconsistent.

For the record, I did not lie about being banned, I was removed from the forum for many reasons & yes I still believe this forum is guilty of double standards.

And while it seemed like a month,it was the length of time, I got slightly wrong.For this I apologised to admin.

As for your comments regarding DW, was it not Huw Griffiths that wrote to the EPost on June 3rd,headline being 'Time for City to find a new Manager'?

Which was a replicated article from one that appeared on the forum?

"If DW is still in charge at the beginning of next season then this will see us heading for a fall"

"It is my honest belief that Danny has lost the belief of a sufficient number of players,staff & fans"

"I only hope the board,the players and the supporters shortly get the opportunity to shake his hand,wish him well & look to the future without him"

Just a few lines from someone who didn't want DW sacked.

Many fans saw DW's downfall - me included, but when it came to public outcry,Edson you were the leading light in making sure the knives were firmly being twisted in DW's back.

I heard a lot through you & those close to you & can only guess at the real reasoning behind why you were so keen to remove DW.

Much of the rumour mongering - (Living away from Bristol, senior players not being happy etc etc), came via the Edson camp & while you may have had reasons to promote such comments, I think you should at least reason fairly with others when it comes to others who try to use Edson type tactics were our new manager is concerned.

What was it you were saying about double standards.?

• Admin
For the record, I did not lie about being banned, I was removed from the forum for many reasons & yes I still believe this forum is guilty of double standards.

And while it seemed like a month,it was the length of time, I got slightly wrong.For this I apologised to admin.

As for your comments regarding DW, was it not Huw Griffiths that wrote to the EPost on June 3rd,headline being 'Time for City to find a new Manager'?

Which was a replicated article from one that appeared on the forum?

"If DW is still in charge at the beginning of next season then this will see us heading for a fall"

"It is my honest belief that Danny has lost the belief of a sufficient number of players,staff & fans"

"I only hope the board,the players and the supporters shortly get the opportunity to shake his hand,wish him well & look to the future without him"

Just a few lines from someone who didn't want DW sacked.

Many fans saw DW's downfall - me included, but when it came to public outcry,Edson you were the leading light in making sure the knives were firmly being twisted in DW's back.

I heard a lot through you & those close to you & can only guess at the real reasoning behind why you were so keen to remove DW.

Much of the rumour mongering - (Living away from Bristol, senior players not being happy etc etc), came via the Edson camp & while you may have had reasons to promote such comments, I think you should at least reason fairly with others when it comes to others who try to use Edson type tactics were our new manager is concerned.

What was it you were saying about double standards.?

I'd read edson's original post again if I were you as you seem to have missed every point made :)

Not like Edson to dig up some old posts!!

Yeah, just who does he think he is using evidence and examples to construct an argument?

Come on, edson, when will you come to realise that using quotes to illustrate a contradiction is just not on? If you aren't going to abide by the rules of the forum, edson, then Adam will ban you for at least a month and you wouldn't want that now, would you?

Archived