IGNORED

Were Be You From?

Mr Mosquito

Well I'll start this one.....I was born at Southmead hospital, Bristol and spent my formative years living in South Bristol - that's why I'll always be Bristol City FC 'til I die - just like Marcus Stewart biggrin.gif Marcus Stewart is the lost son returned while most of us never deviated from the faith. farmer.gif

So....were be you from? laugh.gif

Born in Berkeley, Glos. Famous for Ladvale Coaches (Travel Ladvale) who used to take City to away games in the old 1st div in the mid 70's.

As on another thread about did you ever support the Gas, up until I was about 10 I was taken to every home game, City or Rovers who ever was at home that Saturday, but since I could decide, I chose red and have never ever regretted it, I have cried for City when we went down, and I have cried for them when we've gone up, even as an adult, I cried at Wembley when we beat Bolton

CHR city.gif

Born in Trowbridge and have lived in Warminster (3 times), West Ashton, Melksham, Calne, Yatton Keynall (all Wiltshire) along with my current base Westbury.

Also lived in Fallingbostel in Germany and Catterick, North Yorkshire.

Also live in Plymouth (and about to move to another Plymouth house)

Go-Go.

Well I'll start this one.....I was born at Southmead hospital, Bristol and spent my formative years living in South Bristol - that's why I'll always be Bristol City FC 'til I die - just like Marcus Stewart  biggrin.gif  Marcus Stewart is the lost son returned while most of us never deviated from the faith.  farmer.gif

So....were be you from?  laugh.gif

Born in a private Nursing home - Lulsgate Bottom ( just before Airport).Brought up & lived in Bishopsworth til I got married.

Grandfather was Groundsman when leather balls had lacies & they trained at Farliegh Hospital.

Born in the BRI (i think!) and then moved to Weston, lived there all my life til i moved to Brum for Uni. Moved to Leamington for a year to work on placement, now back in Brum to finish my degree.

I will shortly be moving back to Bristol and am looking for a place in Redland/Clifton area

Guest Moose
Well I'll start this one.....I was born at Southmead hospital, Bristol and spent my formative years living in South Bristol - that's why I'll always be Bristol City FC 'til I die - just like Marcus Stewart  biggrin.gif  Marcus Stewart is the lost son returned while most of us never deviated from the faith.  farmer.gif

So....were be you from?  laugh.gif

Born Keynsham, briefly lived in Southmead, then Hartcliffe 'til 18-ish, Letchworth then Crewkerne (both for work), then Totterdown. Err, Stapleton (yeah, bit close.....), Swinedon (surely some mistake......), Basingstoke and now Long Ashton - yeah LA baby!!!!

Not bloody moving away again!!!!!!

Born in Southmead, lived in Nailsea, Kidderminster, Oxford, Bedminster Down then

moved to Valkenburg (nl) where i live at the moment.

Whenever i didn't live in Bristol area missed City like mad so why do it?

Born in Southmead, grew up in North Bristol (out in the sticks.. Frampton Cotterill!) and then lived in chronological order;

Downend

Kingswood

Hotwells

Keynsham

Johannesburg

Cape Town

Abidjan

Cairo

Dubai

I win for the most airmiles!!

Born Southmead.

Lived in Knowle til 9 then moved to Whitchurch. Got married and moved to Brislington for 5 years until we could afford to move back to Whitchurch!

Still here, still skint! smile.gif

Born at home in Worle, WSM - moved to Thornbury when I was 2. I'm still here.

Kids at school were all sagheads so I decided to be different - neighbours took me to first game when I was 7 rofl2br.gif

It's been a rollercoaster ride ever since w00t.gifw00t.gif

Archived