IGNORED

Naughty Naughty Boys

DolmanDudess

Guest WillsbridgeRed

No suprise

Justified too

The Chairman said standing during a period of excitment and for 5 mins is ok, why people can't just take that concession I don't know.

Hopefully the threat of bans will sort this out.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
People who persistently stand up blocking other peoples view of the game.

Whats yours ?

So you say you have a problem with persistent standing. Not one YSC forum member, both on here and the YSC forum has said they will stand for 90 mins, yet you seem to have a problem with the concept of a group of lads organising themselves at matches

"What's so special about this lot anyway"

So it's not just the standing you dislike

I ask again, what's your problem?

Guest WillsbridgeRed
People who persistently stand up blocking peoples views.

Whats yours ?

sleeping.gif Well If you're just going to dodge the point of questions what was the point of entering such a row in the first place.

The only facts you know about saturday regarding the standing problem are quotes you've seen on this forum.

Why argue about something you know nothing about?

Dolman Dudess just to lighten the mood a little on this thread can you confirm/deny that it was your butt in Neo's face last night as he detailed earlier in this thread? Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Dolman Dudess just to lighten the mood a little on this thread can you confirm/deny that it was your butt in Neo's face last night as he detailed earlier in this thread? Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

No it wasnt I'm afraid... I'm havent been brave enough to venture into the G block just yet biggrin.gif

No, as I wasn't in G block.

so why such the bee in your bonnet about something that never affected you.

I was sat on the back row and everyone else in front of me was stood up. i had no option but to stand. Not once have I complained to the extent that you have and it affected me and not you.

that seems rather strange to me.

Nothing strange about it mate. Everyone should sit down. If they don't, chuck 'em out.

That's my view.

dunno.gif

what even when were at away grounds with terracing??? I don't fancy piles much.

take it you don't like noise in grounds either?

Nothing strange about it mate. Everyone should sit down. If they don't, chuck 'em out.

That's my view.

dunno.gif

Calm down mate, I'm sure if it was down to you pretty much every fan would be banned because they don't meet your opionions of how a fan is supposed to behave.

My concern is more with the section of city fans who don't get behind the team. Not only that, they are actively negative towards the players and manager. They need to sort their behaviour out a lot more than people who stand do.

Make a section of ashton gate terracing = problem solved!

They cater for families (B block ateyo), they cater for rich people (Box's) and they cater for disabled (infront of ateyo). All i ask is that they cater for the old style supporters who like to stand.

Hey Cynic, theres a place where people like you can watch football sitting down with noone blocking your view

Its called Sky Sports at home

give it a go

^ Firstly, Oh dear

Campaign for a safe standing section and a change to the law but until that happens respect the rules.

I'm perfectly calm mate. But if I pay upwards of £20 for a ticket only for some numpty to stand in front of me - then I'm not calm.

Agree with the rest  chant6ez.gif

It's a bit of an over reaction to say if people stand "chuck 'em out". It's not as black and white as that. I had to stand saturday because the people infront of me were standing and the people infront of them were standing etc...

What do you do when your at a ground where it's terracing?

Ah. You must be "one of them".

I hardly attend home matches anymore as I live and work in London

But I always thought the atmosphere at games was better when people were on their feet singing and cheering the City on

The players need all the encouragement they can get and standing and singing is the pre-cursor for that

Anyway, this is an old argument....I better get back to work....

Guest The red dog

I was sat in row W of block G on saturday, there were about 6 people 2 rows infront of me who continually stood through the game, meaning I too had to stand through the game to be able to see the damn pitch, which though not a major problem, it did mean my legs were bloody aching come the end of the ninety minutes!

I don't want to get involved in this other than reminice(sp?) about the girls butt that kept tickling my nosey.

But, my only comment is that the Subbers make up a minority of people in G Block and they were mainly in the middle rows. All the Subbers I know (which is growing weekly) abided by the rules, no problem.

Stop the blame on a name! Thanks! smile.gif

"Our stewards need to ensure gangways are kept clear for safety reasons. In addition to this, if just one person falls it can cause a domino effect to occur, and many more could suffer injury.

So basically there is never a safe time to stand in the Dolman.

So why are we made to sit down when its half-time ? Should we put our hand up if we need a pee ?

And whilst we're on the subject of "safety" what about those dangerous narrow steps that take you from the stand ?What if one person trips over then ?

And whilst we're about it what about the cars that are parked by the entrance opposite the park ? Not on the road but actually on the grounds itself.Have you ever left the Dolman that way in amongst hundreds only to be pushed into this bloody things or have your path blocked ?

This place has become a "Nanny State".

i blame the Yanks and their "compensation culture" mad.gif

Archived