IGNORED

Naughty Naughty Boys

DolmanDudess

We all stand at half time, nothing normally interesting going on, on the pitch, and this allowed evidently.

Can we afford to take that risk though. We often have some outstanding half time entertainment and it only takes that one person to get over excited and go a cropper and we have this domino effect on our hands! I think it's safer if we stay seated the whole match and enter and leave one by one just to be on the safe side.

Can we afford to take that risk though. We often have some outstanding half time entertainment and it only takes that one person to get over excited and go a cropper and we have this domino effect on our hands! I think it's safer if we stay seated the whole match and enter and leave one by one just to be on the safe side.

or someone running to the bog after one of those pies devil.gif

I'm not being hard on him, I'm just sticking up for those people that were injured or killed in the london bombings. If i would of said what he said then I'm sure the subbers would of bit my head off. and also if he forgot to put the stink in front of bomb then it still would of offended wheelchair users.

sticking up for what is right, good on ya'.......

over to you ron wink.gif

I agree. The half time entertainment is often, quite simply, awesome. I think we should all remain seated, and as you say, the potential for domino effect is huge. I would also rule out standing after a goal. The domino effect could be enormous there. Safety first.

Guest 2 acres red
I for one believe that the subbers should come into the ayteo, No room .B******t, Your sub crew aint that big, How many tickets r on genrel sale everyweek, 500+ enough room for u all, we would be happy to c u lot in there as were always moaning at the rest of atyeo to join in with us, As the ayteo is the end the away team attacks in the 1st half we should all gather there and make it as intimadating as possible. And then in th 2nd half roar r team on to victory when the attack the ayteo.

it would help if the band played in tune

Guest WillsbridgeRed

People who persistently stand up during a game, obstructing other peoples view in the process should be chucked out, regardless of their tribal affiliations or independence.

Simple really, and a view which the vast majority of people will support.

We've said the same all along you time wasting prat

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Very mature.  I notice you answered another poster in a similar way on the parallel thread concerning this topic.

Just confirms what everyone on here knows - if anyone disagrees with you or your mates or tries to debate a point, you resort to abuse.

No point in carrying on with it now we have got to the bottom of it.

Now where is that ignore feature  laugh.gif

******** Cynic, you've said nothing helpfull or offered any other ideas since starting your moan about our request for different stewards.

Your just a jelous mug who hates the thought of a fans group having a laugh in the ground.

Maybe your a better conversationalist in person David?

Why not just everybody stop now?

Normally, i'm the first to join in a debate but this is just a slanging match now.

Here are the salient points gathered :-

Subbers sit in Dolman G

They make up only a minority of Dolman G

They only stood at appropriate times

Some don't believe them

Some don't like the band, some do

There was no room to sit with the band

Some people are on a wind-up in this thread

Some are biting, some aren't

Some like using this smilie alot handbags.gif

Some don't

As an aside, our team have got 1 point from 2 games and need supporting. But, who cares, we can all slate each other. Much more fun! sleeping.gif

Just to summarise ;

People who persistently stand up during a game, obstructing other peoples view in the process should be chucked out, regardless of their tribal affiliations or independence.

Simple really, and a view which the vast majority of people will support.

no one is really arguing about that fact just that the rules suck devil.gif

as for subbers it has not been proved it was subbers standing???

we have just let people run with that thought

yet people are quick drawing their knives to stick in yer back

guess you know who your friends are dunno.gif

yes people should sit when asked to w00t.gifwink.gif

People shouldn't have to be asked to sit, they should do it automatically.

yeah and tony blair shouldn't be pm but he is!!!

fortune shouldn't be in our back 4 but he is!!

well they were asked because people from other blocks had sat in their seats

there was also duplicate tickets going around so people could not sit down as

they could not get to their seats.

stewards couldn't give a stuff about helping those who couldn't get to their seats

user posted image

user posted image

Guest 2 acres red

i was in g block on saturday with wilksi, willsbridge red and ciderhead my seat was taken and i am a season ticket holder. I complained to a steward and all he said to me was find another seat.

Guest WillsbridgeRed
It looks like Robbored has got a duel on his hands to be City's 'super fan' of the season.

May the biggest t0sser win.

Another Cynic fan, I hope he's not as hated at his local train spotter club.

Did you complain to the person who took your seat ?

Someone had taken my seat as well.. I complained to him and to the stewards.

All they both did was shug thier shoulders.. the bloke to his credit got up and moved somwhere else. All the steward said was tough luck try again next week banghead.gif

All they both did was shug thier shoulders.. the bloke to his credit got up and moved somwhere else. All the steward said was tough luck try again next week banghead.gif

You went to the steward before speaking to the bloke?!!!

The steward came up to me as I was speaking to the bloke.

The steward took my season ticket and wondered off for 10 mis with it. (probably photocopying it).. If then came back and said tough..

this is why we want stewards who can do thier job

Now let me see...

Thead was started to get Draisey on side, to show him how mature the people who are asking for their own stewards actually are, to pursuade the club to back these people who want a singing area, and to trust them.

Thread then disintegrates into abuse and threats. Club reads thread.

Reach your own conclusions.

club reads a wind up merchant who knows how to push certain members

buttons knowing full well how they will react wink.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Now let me see...

Thead was started to get Draisey on side, to show him how mature the people who are asking for their own stewards actually are, to pursuade the club to back these people who want a singing area, and to trust them.

Thread then disintegrates into abuse and threats. Club reads thread.

Reach your own conclusions.

But this is a different thread my old trainspotting chum, YOU are the one that started on the other thread with your petty comments on a subject you know nothing about.

Expect all the abuse you get pal, people like you, Bristolmod, 012345, Barnypot (Is that his name) City Dan and anyone else. All of you have annoyed me? Why, because you mock and scorn a suggestion which would sort out a small problem in one go. The only pserson who could be classed as an intersted party is Bristolmod, after his claims that he felt he had to move season ticket seats.

People like Bristolmod, CityDan and 012345 have posted out of ignorance, that is clear in their posts. However YOU are clearly not ignorant, but have set out to wind me up. Don't start crying abuse when you achieve what you wanted in the first place.

I'm happy to put this to bed, there's nothing more to say on the matter as we got of topic ages ago.

Happened to us last season in t'Atyeo..................same reaction, ditto the other fan..........

Archived