IGNORED

Naughty Naughty Boys

DolmanDudess

It could be perseved as disrespectful by the kinds of people who think everything to do with black people is racist, or those who think Political Correctness will guide us.

As a mate of the Subbers I'd like to formally state that I don't give a rat's rear end what the "Forum Police" think about us.

These self opinionated geeks should buy some Lego to keep 'em occupied.

We know the truth and will respect the club. This respect should be reciprocated by those employed to enforce the rules.

Nuff said

It don't affect me and I'm still moaning about it. I think what he may be talking about is it's unfair on others and also if others see a large section of crowd standing then that may result in others beliving that they can do the same in other parts of the ground.

What a bunch of numptys what happens when somebody shouts out "Stand up if you hate the gas" blink.gif

I thought this post was originaly about the singers standing? dunno.gif Not a full scale slanging match about the Subbers and The Band?.

Everyone here supports the same team, in differant ways, I like the band, and I also love to hear and join in with the singing. Surely if you are going to be in one of these groups, consideration SHOULD be had for fellow supporters, and when considering booking your blocks for a season choose it at the back of the stand, and I mean the very back, not 3 rows forward leaving a few people who like to sit, behind you. Then I think the club might just give way to a few things, because as it is now if your groups are standing in front of others who have paid the same money as you to SEE their team play, but then find they cant see around or over the person in front then, I say be prepared for some kind of action against you.

Not all supporters are young, some have had the same seat for many years, and though it may take a struggle of old legs now to get to those seats, they still do, but the last thing they want to do is sit behind a 6 foot strapping lad who is going to stand and sing all through the game.

This is one of the reason I feel the club has decided to take the action they have, It's not it's because you're subbers or in the band, it's all about consideration for your FELLOW fans. innocent.gif After all, we are ALL CITY fans...arnt we?

I thought this post was originaly about the singers standing?  dunno.gif  Not a full scale slanging match about the Subbers and The Band?.

Everyone here supports the same team, in differant ways, I like the band, and I also love to hear and join in with the singing. Surely if you are going to be in one of these groups, consideration SHOULD be had for fellow supporters, and when considering booking your blocks for a season choose it at the back of the stand, and I mean the very back, not 3 rows forward leaving a few people who like to sit, behind you. Then I think the club might just give way to a few things, because as it is now if your groups are standing in front of others who have paid the same money as you to SEE their team play, but then find they cant see around or over the person in front then, I say be prepared for some kind of action against you.

Not all supporters are young, some have had the same seat for many years, and though it may take a struggle of old legs now to get to those seats, they still do, but the last thing they want to do is sit behind a 6 foot strapping lad who is going to stand and sing all through the game.

This is one of the reason I feel the club has decided to take the action they have, It's not it's because you're subbers or in the band, it's all about consideration for your FELLOW fans.  innocent.gif After all, we are ALL CITY fans...arnt we?

AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

THE SUBBERS WEREN'T STANDING.

IT'S A SIMPLE FIRKING CONCEPT YOU RODENT

don't try changing it round your the one in the wrong for sayig offensive things not me. I would never say any so disrespectfull as that. The young kids of today have no respect.

Re-read what I wrote above..

I didn't mention the London Bombings (and are barely related), it was something not supposed to be taken seriously. Don't be so sensitive, or watching City will kill you.

Archived