IGNORED

Tinnion - Please Sign For Cheltenham

richieb

A lot of us remember Brian as a long-serving and loyal player, in an age when football seems to be run by money-grabbing agent scum and players who only look after themselves and don't care tuppence about the club that they happen to be playing for at any particular moment in time.

Reading some of the posts above, anyone would think that he had deliberately failed as a manager and lost us games on purpose.

He tried his very best, and he was clearly gutted (for the club, not just himself) when it didn't work out.

But then this is just an opinion as well.

A lot of us remember Brian as a long-serving and loyal player, in an age when football seems to be run by money-grabbing agent scum and players who only look after themselves and don't care tuppence about the club that they happen to be playing for at any particular moment in time.

Reading some of the posts above, anyone would think that he had deliberately failed as a manager and lost us games on purpose.

He tried his very best, and he was clearly gutted (for the club, not just himself) when it didn't work out.

But then this is just an opinion as well.

good post, I hope posters read this and the move on.

I would just like to add :

When Tins was appointed i felt this was a mistake, But i saw no point in moaning about tins being in and

wilson being out its happened, deal with it , so i did.

HOW ? i decided to give tins all the support needed as i wanted him and the club to do well, Alas fruit yoghurt it was not to be.

But the grief the bloke was given was sad to see , would i have the same love for my beloved city if i had been given that much venomous crap , i doubt it .

But to carry this on constantly , well gets beyond bad performances and anger , or the " well , just my opinion ", .......Rubbish

my opinion can cover a multitude of sins.

The guy has gone remembered for good or bad . Your choice.

But give it and him a rest.

And what about that dire performance against barnet with Tins , that wouldn't have happened under johnson

ooopss guess we blame the team on that one.

Ward quote in Evil Post

""I really did it as a favour to help another manager out," he said. "Brian asked me if he could join us for training to maintain his fitness - though to be honest he looked like a guy who hadn't played for five months yesterday!"

In other words he was struggling in Cheltenham reserves so has no chance coming back - oh dear, what a shame, never mind.

Don't hate the guy. Just believe he shouldn't have been given the job & after 15 months I was proved right !! I still believe he manipulated his appt & lot of other fans agree. I don't like seeing MY club being put on that slippry slope. I believe the club was ripped apart while he was in charge.

For a start no one is NOT allowed to join the Supporters Club. If you have applied then your membership would have been given every consideration. In the time I was on the commitee, no one was refused.

And if you were in the club, you would have heard that I wasn't the only concerned fan regarding BT's tenure. In fact I would say the club has rediscovered its atmosphere since he has gone.

If its not hatred Richie then you certainly do a very good impression.

With regards the SC I thought that I'd not be allowed to access the Supporters Club bar as you have a restrictive membership policy. Are you saying that I'm able to pay my membership wedge tomorrow and walk into the bar on a matchday?

Richie seems to assuming that Tinnion wants to return to AG.

As far as I'm aware he hasn't been back to AG since he cleared his desk weeks ago.

Tinnion, like all of us has his pride and as far we know he wouldn't consider returning to the club at this time.

If its not hatred Richie then you certainly do a very good impression.

With regards the SC I thought that I'd not be allowed to access the Supporters Club bar as you have a restrictive membership policy. Are you saying that I'm able to pay my membership wedge tomorrow and walk into the bar on a matchday?

Get an application form, fill it in, pay your wedge.

The application goes to next commitee meeting & then your a member.

Go for it. You will enjoy the atmosphere.

:D

And it could equally be argued your constant suggestion that Tinnion manipulated his appointment is just a damning phrase used by you against Tinnion. And is just done to muddy his name.

I have my views & am certain of many issues.

Not done to muddy his name - just lost total respect for the guy.

As I say my opinion.

Yes and I bet you gave her ample opportunity to form her own opinion and didn't whisper any of your poison in her ear at all. :disapointed2se:

I'm sure you guided him away from the drinks aisle too and told him he didn't deserve one.

:rofl2br:

:laugh:

I don't want a ban, so won't go down the Nailsea housewife road !!

Funny, he used to walk up & down the isle's with his arms folded - maybe the odd rub of the hands if he saw something he liked.

In fact just like he used to do on the training ground. :disapointed2se:

Richie seems to assuming that Tinnion wants to return to AG.

As far as I'm aware he hasn't been back to AG since he cleared his desk weeks ago.

Tinnion, like all of us has his pride and as far we know he wouldn't consider returning to the club at this time.

You know what assuming does ? :doh:

So if he has cleared his desk & dosn't want to return, why havn't we sorted his pay out?

You know what assuming does ? :doh:

So if he has cleared his desk & dosn't want to return, why havn't we sorted his pay out?

I don't know!

I don't have any idea of what might be in his contract, but when managers leave clubs there is often settlements to reach and thats not always easy to organise.

An example of that is Atkins who is on "gardening leave" but still being paid by the Rovers.There no doubt that he won't be returning!

Get an application form, fill it in, pay your wedge.

The application goes to next commitee meeting & then your a member.

Go for it. You will enjoy the atmosphere.

So do you currently have spare capacity in the SC bar then? The SC webpage says this is limited. I'd hate to think that my membership fee is doing nothing more than paying for that new television that I've been reading about :dance: .

If you can fit more people into the SC bar then why arent you advertising the fact?

So do you currently have spare capacity in the SC bar then? The SC webpage says this is limited. I'd hate to think that my membership fee is doing nothing more than paying for that new television that I've been reading about :dance: .

If you can fit more people into the SC bar then why arent you advertising the fact?

Very good question. :chant6ez:

One you could put to the Chairman - robbored.

And it could equally be argued your constant suggestion that Tinnion manipulated his appointment is just a damning phrase used by you against Tinnion. And is just done to muddy his name.

:doh:

Something that may never get known.

But having been told certain things by people close to BT, I formed my own opinions.

And I still wonder why DW is his best mate !!

Something that may never get known.

So you admit you don't actually know. Pretty much as I thought, but thanks for clarifying it for all of us.

I don't know you. Would you be happy for me to wildly speculate about you and your wife on an open forum? Thought not.

Archived