IGNORED

One Big Story

BB.

get jiggy and have a threesome, with the tights still on their heads

Oh please! Do you really have to lower the tone!!! :doh:

Anyways.. They decided to put to use there culenary skills and decided to cook a lovely roast dinner in preparation for mothers day, :me?: Robins went to the fridge to find the chicken only to find...

Oh please! Do you really have to lower the tone!!! :doh:

Anyways.. They decided to put to use there culenary skills and decided to cook a lovely roast dinner in preparation for mothers day, :me?: Robins went to the fridge to find the chicken only to find...

sorry bout that,

the neighbours cat had already got there first

Outraged by what the cat had done, Dinks, Dolls and Robins stormed around to Robins next door neighbour, only to find that the cat had vanished with the chicken! The girls need to prepair this meal, so they decided they must go to Asda and buy a new one as they were quickly running out of time! Whislt in Asda ...

The girls had to talk there way out of things! Lucklly Gary Lucy (from the Bill!!Yummy!!!!) Offered to give the girls a lift home, and by conicidence he was also a great cook, so he spent the afternoon with the girls cooking a tasty roast dinner! (Swoon!!!) After the roast had been cooked to perfection...

Feeling terriable for starting the trend Dolls suggested another trip to asda. (as theyre now open 24hrs!) So Dolls, Dinks, Robins and the guys went to asda to find they had burned all the remaining blue and white towels. "now what do we do?" said Dinks, "well" said dolls, "we can....

"I have the shirt Grey Fox" He said to Dolls. Dolls looked at Dinks, "Are we in some sort of Secret Agenst Club Now?" "Sorry, I got caught in the Moment" said Doc, The City Mob (Including Mozo and his Pee stained Towel) took the shirt and retirned to Robins house for a quick game of...

Sit in jail for a bit as she was a little confused from all of the goings on (the blonde hair wasnt doing her any favors!). Whilst In jail, Dolls popped in for a visit and Robins Brought mayfair, the game was going well (and Dinks was loosing terriably!!) when all of a sudden Mozo run through the front room having lost the game of strip poker only to show the girls his...

and spent too much money on city merchindise. Dinks loves to shop and had cancled her phone contract to give more money to the club shop funds. She brough a red and white towel similar to Mozo's and went of to Dolls house to show her, the bag of goodies she had brought! On her way to Dolls house, she bumped into...

Archived