IGNORED

One Big Story

BB.

That he was already busy washing all dollys clothes and couldnt talk

because he was washing Dolly's clothes with his really clean tongue, so wilkie boy thought, if BB is busy, what shall I do to in my mission to find some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre....

(Back to the story with NO END - sonofapitch :razz: )

because he was washing Dolly's clothes with his really clean tongue, so wilkie boy thought, if BB is busy, what shall I do to in my mission to find some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre....

(Back to the story with NO END - sonofapitch :razz: )

Erm BB, we started another one if you hadnt noticed

Erm BB, we started another one if you hadnt noticed

ok :rolleyes:

"its mostly true",said Jesus "except the bit about it being Mary Magedelene next to me in DiVinci's 'The last supper'.In fact it was....

wilkie boy who was looking every where on the table to find some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre. :dance: He just could not find any there, so he decided to go looking...

some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre and some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre and some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre, if only he could find some, so wilkie boy decided the only chance he had of finding some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre was too...

some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre and some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre and some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre, if only he could find some, so wilkie boy decided the only chance he had of finding some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre was too...

(can we just get past the whole chemical filled cheese spread thing now please)

(can we just get past the whole chemical filled cheese spread thing now please)

Wilkie had found some sort of nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre!! Wilkie thought to himself, "they'll never guess where I found it"...

..but I've heard it's hidden in the painting "Madonna of the Rocks", I bet they'll never notice it, though.. it's

But, the nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre had been in the INSIDE pocket of his coat all along.

Now Wilkie Boy had found his nice chemical filled cheese spread alternative to add to his tyre, he decided to.....

make a guitar out of a tissue box and a few elastic bands so he could

fulfill his dream and join a boy band called....

(just ignore sonofapitch's kind contributions to this fine piece of literature... :razz: )

Archived