IGNORED

One Big Story

BB.

.....which poured yet more cash into the already inflated coffers of Mr Latics Dave Whelan. Dolly decided to take a job at the Monaco Ballroom in the fashionable suburb of Hindley, where she entertained the patrons as a go go dancer.................

Dolly and the Rev hit it off immediately but deep down the Rev knew that there was no future as he knew he could never come to terms with Dolly's dodgy past but like all good reverend's he didn't think that Doll was beyond redempsion so he asked her if she fancied a quick......

rugby league match. "Hello Dolly, you've arrived just in time, the best team in Wigan have a game against Leeds tomorrow night..... fancy coming along?"

"So that's a NO then?"

'More shame bought on Church of England as Reverand is caught red handed with mobile phone and choir boy'

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

....good good good - good vibrations.... (Beach Boys)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Meanwhile.... guess who was to walk in to the Tiddly Winks World Cup arena.... Yes... Terrance the Flamingo, Sam his pet camel, Rhubarb the dog trained to eat custard and Wilkie Boy.

Why did you leave the pub without saying goodbye Dolly??? They asked....

Guest HampshireCider

........On a big white horse that she had brought in one of the markets outside of the reebok stadium, open entering the stadium she lokked around and couldnt help to notice that there was a .................

.........huge shadow cast over the stadium; Fat Sam was there!

"Hello Dolly," he said, "I've been asked to welcome you, and look who's here with me."

Dolly looked up and saw........ Graeme Souness, her lost love (well, one of many)..............

Guest HampshireCider

Dolly turned down big sam's offer to sign her on a free trensfer to try and save her career and quickly left bloton with her sweetheart souness!. they traveled along the moterway before they heard a sudden.............................

Guest HampshireCider

where he was going in such a hurry. To the job centre said souness, before blaming his bad driving on injuries, congested fixtures ect, ect. well, said the policeman, I'm sorry mr souness but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to.........................

....Look under his kilt.......

Has he hasn't he? was the question on everbodys lips.....

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

In the city, the mighty city, the giant sleeps tonight.....

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Archived