IGNORED

One Big Story

BB.

.....a bury, bury, bury big film star!"

Telling him to get lost, Dolly gave her new love Baldrick a single red rose, and invited him back to her place for an evening of romance.

"OK," said Baldrick, "As long as I can bring my Time Team mates with me."

Dolly decided..............

And then, Baldrick pushed her from the top of the gorge where she met her end at the bottom. Irony, she had intended it to be the other way around.. she wondered as she was falling just what he would do now?

She hit the ground, it was her end. He walked slowly away from the edge of the gorge and drove back home feeling a tinge if guilt but knowing he had probably saved his own life..............

a cheese sandwich into his mouth, causing him to choke. Baldrick, being lactose intollerent, becan to cough, splutter, and make other assorted gastly noises...........

....such as ggggggghhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiirrrrrrrr and...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

..you've got to fight, for your right, to PARTY.. (Beastie Boys)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

..."Rovers for the league" (Makes me sick just thinking about it). Luckily Super Ronnie (;)) was on the scene in seconds, ready with his merry band of drunken City players...

Archived