IGNORED

One Big Story

BB.

Dolly was in an interesting situation: she could alter the past to prevent her parents ever getting together, thus changing her own future, or else she could allow them to get together in a romantic engagement and (Dolly throws up at this point).......

What should she do? Fortunately a Delorian car screeched to a halt and out jumped Michael J Fox, carrying a skateboard.........................

and it began rain heavily. "Quick, Dolly" squeaked Michael J Fox "come on my skateboard with me and I'll help you escape from this rain,May 1976 and Baldrick and Edmund to"

" But" said Dolly "wasn't May 1976 the time that my beloved City reached the old first divison?"

"Don't ask me" said Michael J Fox "I'm an American and I don't.....

....she was back in 1966, standing on the terraces at Wembley Stadium, right in line with the goalline. At that moment Alan Ball hurtled down the wing and crossed the ball into the path of Geoff Hurst, who swivelled and struck the ball with a rising shot. The ball cannoned off the underside of the crossbar and......

and big bloke wearing a trilby hat stood up in front of her just as the ball rebounded down and out into play.Not knowing anything about football Dolly couldn't understand what all the fuss was about as the players in red shirts surrounded the referee and a funny looking linesman with a grey moustache....

With that, all the City lads trooped off in the direction of the Star (Cos it wasn't called the Wedlock til years later) for a swift half and a sing song round the piano.

Dolly was in clover, she'd met ALL the team, the men of her dreams. Her head was swimming with the smell of stale masculine sweat and the hint of brylcreem, so she.................

...the ghost of John Atyeo who at the time was giving some ghost saghead legend(:laugh:), ten fingered five thumbed and 1263 inter lovin' giving cousons a proper pasting in a very freaky (the pitch was a scychodelic colour) and much haunted contest of table football in the lately disgracefully made derelict Wedlock...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Who lead the Reds' out!?! (The Baha - ((Johnson)) men)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Stepping back into the time machine, Dolly, Baldrick and Edmund headed to 1940, where they stepped out in a football stadium where a match was taking place between a german team and assorted prisoners of war.

Dolly realised that there must be ANOTHER time machine, as among the POW team were Pele, Mike Summerbee, Bobby Moore, Russell Osman and Michael Caine.

"Wow, Russell!" she exclaimed, "I love your hair!"

Russell smiled, waved and, turning to the ugliest goalkeeper the worrld has ever seen, said, "We can win this Hatch."

No one had a clue what he was on about.

Dolly looked around for Michael J Fox to operate the time machine but he was nowhere to be seen.Dolly realised that he'd probably been arrested by the Gestapo and pretty soon under torture he'd reveal that he had accomplices.

Edmund groaned "oh god" when he realised no-one could fly the time machine and Baldrick's cunning plan proved useless and so Dolly .....

..... huge rush of wind.

"Pardon me," said Baldrick, "It must have been the pork scratchings and beer I had at the Star."

Dolly pushed again, and this time the time machine rattled into live, hurtling through the frontiers of time/ space continuum, until they reached 1966 once again, this time at Ashton Gate..........

....Baldrick's cunning plan to take over as referee backfired when the opposing players from Bradford Park Avenue appealed for offside.

Baldrick, being a fervent City supporter, disregarded their protest, and further aggravated the Park Avenue bench by bringing in his geo-phys mates to dig up their technical area, and unearthing........

Archived