IGNORED

User Names

tompo

freeserve is the same I apparantly am no 3, which would be amazing, to find someone else here with 1 & 2. :D its just the ##* factor I think, bored people at these companies :)

went for mine bucking the trend of being a Manc in this here county :D

I wanted to have a name which reflected the so near and yet so far side of being a City fan for several years so came up with Never Ending Optimism.

Obviously too long and generally kak so reduced down to the rather cool initials which coincided well with me being a sci-fi freak. Might change it soon. I was thinking Captain Kirp!

Where are you in Bucks? Is everyone Manc there?

I'm and ex-pat if you can call someone that moves to Liverpool an ex-pat rather than an exile.

Aylesbury way, and its full of glory hunters who follow em, and some who actually go fairly frequently (rich b******s). Loads of new Chelsjki, Gooners, Spurs, Watfart, Luton, Wycombe, and the odd QPR, West Ham, Brentford, and Milwall fan. Oddly quite a few Sjoke too.There are actually 3 of us, but one lives with a Chelski fan(whose 2nd team is City), and another who I aint seen for a few months. Most of us round here are services/ex services. Think there is another Cider-Red in Wycombe, one in MK, and one over towards Wednesbury/Bicester way too. Judging by the number of us in Adamned parks home stand last season there must be a few local-ish, how many up in Scouse land?

There's a few of us up here. Mostly students though which means they tend to go back south after a few years. There's a lad on the Wirral I bump into quite a bit and another lad who lives just round the corner as well. But this is definitely the wrong city for bandwagon jumpers, but I love reminding all Liverpool fans about Mr Tinnion, but in the same breath I have to put up with Evertonians (who remembers Bakayoko's free kick at AG). Difficult for home games but good for NW away matches though. Been up here for nearly 10 years though cos me missus is from NI.

I don't think George has found any in Scouse land yet, they keep being knicked!!

After 5 years in Cheshire I now regret choosing the name as I have recently moved to Lancashire. Half way between Preston and Lancaster near the top of a local beauty spot called Beacon Hill. So, should I change to Lancashire_red, Lancs_red or beacon_red? I favout the latter, but then, could get some inspiration from some above and go for something completely different.

Archived