IGNORED

User Names

tompo

I can't speak for Richie obviously, but in my case, its a complete lack of imagination  :D
John,

What do you mean - a lack of imagination?

Chivs (so called because I've got a posh first name and most of my footballing friends found it easier to abbreviate my surname).

Guest markiedangerous

its my nickname, a lot of people are called mark, so always been called markie. dangerous, cause i'm about the most undangerous person you will ever meet, that and i am always on self distruct. :D

For the benefit of Cornelius, England because I am proud of my country and to anyone who objects they can p#ss off.

As to the comment of East Dundry, it's miles from Hartcliffe which is west dundry and he lives in East Dundry Road and I for one won't argue with him because

a) he might flatten me and

B) he might drive his car into mine(accidentally of course)

Guest DrFaustus
You're lucky my cricket club did the same, some crackers including one lad who came out as 'firm poo'! Mine was not much better 'anil cok'  :D
You're sure that's not so bad, CR?

I got mine because I am Dr Faustus. Simple really.

EAT MR DANIEL WILSON

I claim the least imaginative prize of all. The only disguise to my real identity is the small "j". Not really that cunning!

As for my sign off, I'm a City fan who rides a scooter. Blimey, I sit for hours thinking all these up, I really do!

Scooter Red

Of course! First saw em when I was 13 and City were in division 1. With those kind of influences in your formative years, how could you fail to grow up a Clash City Rocker?

Thanks for answering the original question of this thread for me by the way, which I hadn't been arsed to do.

Liked the Clash too, but most of my music was metal, aided by the Granary, and (sadly) the Brunel Rooms in Swinden!! Best punk band by a mile..

Thought the Mescaleros were good, but twas not to be.

Guest Harry May

Harry May , after the song by The Business , which is a classic Punk / Oi ! song.

Used to be Caldicot Red a few years back on the forum before the previous forum (if you get my drift ) due to total lack of imagination.

Caldicot Red.

Archived