IGNORED

Forum Moderators

StapleHillPhil

Guest The Codfather 0312

At the end of the day, you acutally don't know.

Clik would have done everything within its capabilites to make OTIB survive had the ST option not been viable and will do in the future should the situation arise again.

Thats why i said May not be anyone willing to take over and not, Not anyone willing to take over.

The club didn't want this forum so have passed it on to people that do want it and that can only be a good thing. It is now ran by the fans' for the fans' which I think is better. I thank Steve Lansdown to continue to pay for it for 6 months to give the ST chance to find sponsership. It's just annoying that the Steve L forum has gone but that may be down to all the silly posts he had to trail through on there before getting to the proper questions.

Tom said in the past 24 hours or so that it was in the region of 200gb a month.

Sorry, was reading from page 1 downwards - just spotted that :)

200gb! I was thinking about 50 tops. Little bit beyond my capabilities here, unfortunately.

I noticed earlier in the thread the call for offers of help. Well, if it would be helpful, I'm happy to chip in where I can. Experience-wise, I've previously managed a 4m+ impressions p/m UK web network, including forums.

Gaz - BTW, whatever happened to RobF?

Sorry, was reading from page 1 downwards - just spotted that :)

200gb! I was thinking about 50 tops. Little bit beyond my capabilities here, unfortunately.

I noticed earlier in the thread the call for offers of help. Well, if it would be helpful, I'm happy to chip in where I can. Experience-wise, I've previously managed a 4m+ impressions p/m UK web network, including forums.

There is no likelyhood even if the ST not being able to raise the funds that we'll pull OTIB anyway.

We'll always try and work to keep it alive, but ulitmately I have to justify the hours I put in to my Boss because lets be honest its more than I really should!

The important thing is myself, geoff and obviously Scott are all City fans so its not like we don't care or have the passion :)

There is no likelyhood even if the ST not being able to raise the funds that we'll pull OTIB anyway.

We'll always try and work to keep it alive, but ulitmately I have to justify the hours I put in to my Boss because lets be honest its more than I really should!

The important thing is myself, geoff and obviously Scott are all City fans so its not like we don't care or have the passion :)

Fair enough :)

As I read down the thread, the story became a little bit clearer - sorry, I jumped the gun a bit!

Is Ciaran still with Clik?

We do feel however, that we have not even been given the chance to prove ourselves yet. I don;t doubt that everyone would have their own choice for mod but the fact remains that, for the time being, there are mods in place. Two years ago, nobody knew who Tom was but it would seem that most users of this forum are happy with his level of moderating. We hope that you are prepared to give us the benefit of the doubt regarding this issue.

Jay

I really couldn't care less who is modding as I presume it will be made known if/when dissatisfaction is experianced by anybody who feels a sense of injustice.

I can see peoples gripes about the decision about the choice of moderators as it has been kept in the dark and most un-democratic, not that I have a problem personally as its the posters that interest me. You go to the game to watch the football, not the ref if you like.

Despite the negativity, has anybody actually un-signed since the change?

Also, I do feel people have a right to know who the moderators are. Is it the ones in colour?

I can see peoples gripes about the decision about the choice of moderators as it has been kept in the dark and most un-democratic

Same here, although I think the hostility and general reaction towards the Supporters Trust has been rather OTT and unfair though. It's not like they're strangers to the club or the forum and I'm sure that they will do their best for both BCFC and the forum to live long and prosper.

not that I have a problem personally as its the posters that interest me. You go to the game to watch the football, not the ref if you like.

Very well said that man!!

Despite the negativity, has anybody actually un-signed since the change?

I think probably one or two have done.

Also, I do feel people have a right to know who the moderators are. Is it the ones in colour?

Yes, the ones in colour are the moddy's.

Full list in the quote below;

The moderators: Tom F, Geoff A, Jay, Chris (Ciderred), Luke (LukeJones2), Paul (PaulC) & Mark (Green un).

Archived