IGNORED

Forest Sat 4th March

Dolman Block B

Aving a laugh, they would consider BCFC a much bigger fish than C,field.

They,ll bring loads wait and see, and bloody noisy too......

Didn't a Forest fan say they had been given 2000 tickets on another thread? Unless they sell those quick and we offer more, I'll guess at 2000.

I'm hoping they don't have there new manager in by that point because they might come out with similiar gusto to us away at Brentford...

Dead right there Barry, they will have a lift if they get a new manager in plus if the guys a high profile..............lets hope we take ume apart and even better Frank Barlow wont know hardly any of the squad now...................

well is doesn't look as if forest will be heading straight back up this year, and fingers, toes and everything else crossed we'll still be around in this flippin' league come 06/07.

can see forest games being like reading and wigan matches a few years back, with both teams feeling they are bigger than the division and fighting to get out, come the next couple of seasons. would be nice to start the GJ city era games against them with a win, both for the good of this season and the future ties with them down at the gate!

if we beat bornmuff (especially if its by a couple or more) i think it could be biggest gate for a while, with 13-14,000. if not 12,000 would be closer to what i'd expect.

Guest Forest for life

Afternoon City lads. We have been given an allocation of 2000 but this could rise to 2500-3000 as tickets aren't on general sale until Saturday. As i said on another thread we only got our second away win against Vale last week so i can't see a realistic outcome being an away win although we do have the managerial magic of Frank Barlow! Still can't believe Marcus Stewart hasn't done better for you - Do you think he will start on 4th March? Bristol City away is a more attractive fixture in this league so i'm sure we will bring a large following and make lots of noise. What is Ashton Gate's capacity as it must be up there in the top 5 grounds in league one?

Afternoon City lads. We have been given an allocation of 2000 but this could rise to 2500-3000 as tickets aren't on general sale until Saturday. As i said on another thread we only got our second away win against Vale last week so i can't see a realistic outcome being an away win although we do have the managerial magic of Frank Barlow! Still can't believe Marcus Stewart hasn't done better for you - Do you think he will start on 4th March? Bristol City away is a more attractive fixture in this league so i'm sure we will bring a large following and make lots of noise. What is Ashton Gate's capacity as it must be up there in the top 5 grounds in league one?

20 odd thousand my little robin hood.

The bad news is that your in the old east end, the club have banned singing, flags, banners and away shirts from the end.

Also you are kept in after the match for 6 hours before they close the Bristol Portway so you cannot access the M5 till sunday morning.

Food outlets at the back of the stand are good. Theres Ali Garbes deli bellie, always good for making you run quickly, and Sadui Sams sheezz kebabs, fans have been known to go straight to hospital instead of watching the match.

Your also banned from from every pub in a 5 mile radius, best have a beer in Bath, but then watch yerselfs, don't bend over!!!

Apart from that, enjoy yer day at Ashton Gate..................not

You don't think much of your city do you mr cider?

Not a lot me ald mate, were pants and is only a bit of friendly banter.

Ashton gate provides a cracking atsmosphere, and with u lot coming down expect some noise.

PS just imagine if we were top 2, instead of the poor positions were both in. Anyway, next season....................... :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Guest Forest for life

It can't get any worse for us forest fans mate. Humiliation at Yeovil, Woking, Colchester, MK Dons, S****horpe, Oldham. The list is endless but the fact is we have been utter crap this season megson or not.

I've always found City fans to be full of banter and no doubt we will get the ever present 'your not famous anymore' jibes which we are used to. Forest and City are probably the two biggest clubs in the division and it would be great to both go up automatically next season. The fact remains though we are the biggest club in the east midlands :dance: .

:crying:

You don't think much of your city do you mr cider?

Not to keen on Derby then Forest i see?

It can't get any worse for us forest fans mate. Humiliation at Yeovil, Woking, Colchester, MK Dons, S****horpe, Oldham. The list is endless but the fact is we have been utter crap this season megson or not.

I've always found City fans to be full of banter and no doubt we will get the ever present 'your not famous anymore' jibes which we are used to. Forest and City are probably the two biggest clubs in the division and it would be great to both go up automatically next season. The fact remains though we are the biggest club in the east midlands :dance: .

Fair play, agree your the biggest club up your way, and we are both the biggest clubs in this rotten league.

don't laugh, put £125 on us and you auto promotion this season....ripped me ticket up before xmas.

Have fun and good luck

The fact remains though we are the biggest club in the east midlands

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, not much to shout about :laugh:

Archived