IGNORED

Forest Sat 4th March

Dolman Block B

How did i know that.

Laugh mind you, wonder who,ll be on here sat night.........1.YOU? 2. US? 3. OR BOTH OF US???

Bit gutless but i,ll take option 3 now.... You?

How about none of us?, we'll be out celebrating, and hopefully they will be out drowning their sorrows.

Come on you mighty Reds!!!!!

Guest Forest for life

I'll be either celebrating or commiserating over on FF. I'll certainly pay a visit though later on whatever the result. I'm sure there will be an influx of City fans signing onto FF to slate us if you get your desired result. Some forest fans believe the fire is still burning and we can still sneak the play offs. If we're to do that 4 wins out of 4 in March is a must but i cant see it. Unless Barnsley have a nightmare that is.

I'll be either celebrating or commiserating over on FF. I'll certainly pay a visit though later on whatever the result. I'm sure there will be an influx of City fans signing onto FF to slate us if you get your desired result. Some forest fans believe the fire is still burning and we can still sneak the play offs. If we're to do that 4 wins out of 4 in March is a must but i cant see it. Unless Barnsley have a nightmare that is.

[/quote

Forest, u realise that thread of yours was the 100th post, and by my workings out u made 94 of them (only kidding)

Anyway, i think we should request a mediator to ban you now till after the game sat, cause i reckon by fri night your fingers will be on fire.

I can tell your loving this, be honest fair play, were enjoying yer comments, just reckon this lot is holding back with friendly banter till fri night/sat morn, reckon you will get some then.

For now enjoy........ :shutup:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh click on the 100 Forest old chap.

Arny 28.........Forest 27 (posts that is)

Lets hope we can follow that through to the game sat.........a close win for our boys

Guest Forest for life

Yeah think i'll be outnumbered then arny. I'll probably be on FF mostly on friday anyway (undoubtedly a wise option knowing you cider drinkers). Your hospitality has impressed me so far anyway, keep the cider flowing fella's.

Yeah think i'll be outnumbered then arny. I'll probably be on FF mostly on friday anyway (undoubtedly a wise option knowing you cider drinkers). Your hospitality has impressed me so far anyway, keep the cider flowing fella's.

Your a good lad too matey, seriously do wish you lot well (not sat perhaps) but lets get out this c r a p next season mate :pray:

Are you going to try some?,

4 pints for you lot and that will be the end of it !!! :dance::rofl2br:

Guest Forest for life

You too mate. Its still anyones guess as to how many we're taking as we've not sold out yet but hopefully it will be up near 3,000.

I think cider is a bad omen after Yeovil.

Guest Forest for life

David Johnson is out - had knee surgery recently. Paul Gerrard our no 1 keeper is out too which is a big blow. Scott Dobie is still battling for fitness i think.

David Johnson is out - had knee surgery recently. Paul Gerrard our no 1 keeper is out too which is a big blow. Scott Dobie is still battling for fitness i think.

got something off your site about a fella limping off with an injury at the weekend. not sure you'd miss him much though, considering you scored a hatfull after he'd gone!

Yes. They and Derby hate each other as much as we hate each other. Don't go into either city centre after an East Midlands derby, just like avoid town after a rare Bristol derby etc.

Yes but Hodges, do they really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really knoe hoe much we hate YOU?????????????? (not you personally old fellow just that bunch of pikeys you follow......

DOC EXCLUDED :whistle:

Yes but Hodges, do they really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really knoe hoe much we hate YOU?????????????? (not you personally old fellow just that bunch of pikeys you follow......

DOC EXCLUDED :whistle:

eEvening arn

Guest Forest for life

Still here arny. England looked a bit rusty tonight didnt they? I suppose with 4 months out if they can still win when not even out of 2nd or 3rd gear its got to be good.

Still here arny. England looked a bit rusty tonight didnt they? I suppose with 4 months out if they can still win when not even out of 2nd or 3rd gear its got to be good.

Welcome back Forest.

To be honest we were the better team. Joe Cole class and at last looks strong.........reckon were going do well mate in world cup.

Be interesting to see Svens squad now

Guest Forest for life

Peter Crouch 'the stick' is a real handful too. He's an enigma that defenders are inevitably going to struggle with. He has to be in that squad i think. Its Wednesday now and we still haven't to my knowledge sold out of the 2,000 so we will do well to get 3,000 now i think.

Peter Crouch 'the stick' is a real handful too. He's an enigma that defenders are inevitably going to struggle with. He has to be in that squad i think. Its Wednesday now and we still haven't to my knowledge sold out of the 2,000 so we will do well to get 3,000 now i think.

Thats more than enough to make a din..........

Archived