IGNORED

Forest Sat 4th March

Dolman Block B

Guest Forest for life

Well it certainly isnt far north enough to be termed the 'west'. Bristol's certainly more of a football graveyard than the east midlands is mate. When was the last time either you or rovers were in the 2nd tier

Well it certainly isnt far north enough to be termed the 'west'. Bristol's certainly more of a football graveyard than the east midlands is mate. When was the last time either you or rovers were in the 2nd tier

It's the West Country, and 1999.

Guest Forest for life

I remember you had a decent go with Danny Wilson and then you sacked him for finishing third and it went wrong from there. Both our Chairman's have made bad managerial decisions it seems. It's certainly the reason we're in this mess.

I remember you had a decent go with Danny Wilson and then you sacked him for finishing third and it went wrong from there. Both our Chaiman's have made bad managerial decisions it seems. It's certainly the reason we're in this mess.

I didn't sack him, not carrying the can for that one.

Are you sure? You didn't influence the chairman?

No, I thought that 3rd. wasn't a bd finish, although the Playoff final display was a sacking offence in its own right. The team selection involved a blindfold and a pin.

It can't get any worse for us forest fans mate. Humiliation at Yeovil, Woking, Colchester, MK Dons, S****horpe, Oldham. The list is endless but the fact is we have been utter crap this season megson or not.

I've always found City fans to be full of banter and no doubt we will get the ever present 'your not famous anymore' jibes which we are used to. Forest and City are probably the two biggest clubs in the division and it would be great to both go up automatically next season. The fact remains though we are the biggest club in the east midlands :dance: .

90% of Forest fans think they are a "sleeping giant". The arrogance of you lot makes me laugh. Both Leicester and Derby are currently bigger than Forest, plus you are lucky to still have a ground after shafting the council for millions and refusing a repayment schedule.

Before you say anything, I lived and worked in Nottingham for 10 years.

Guest Forest for life

That's because we have the stadium, fanbase and resources to suggest we are a sleeping giant. We have come to the end of the repayment schedule now and have no debt. We've had the arrogance thing all season from other fans so i wouldn't expect that to change now. We've been fairly trounced away at many places all season and have still been selling out away and our attendances, at home we are averaging over 19,000. Pretty good for a club in decline playing the worst, negative football you will ever see.

That's because we have the stadium, fanbase and resources to suggest we are a sleeping giant. We have come to the end of the repayment schedule now and have no debt. We've had the arrogance thing all season from other fans so i wouldn't expect that to change now. We've been fairly trounced away at many places all season and have still been selling out away and our attendances, at home we are averaging over 19,000. Pretty good for a club in decline playing the worst, negative football you will ever see.

strange to think you've spent so much on high scoring, fast forwards this year and we've got in the cheap, bean-poles of savage and big mac and your the team having trouble playing positive football! fair play to your honesty, must be rubbish being put through this kind of decline by your team. i'm hoping the city forest rivalry will be a top of the table one next term! good luck when you visit the gate, but i think our lads will give you a game of it!

Guest Cary Grant supported City

Chatting to some Forest Fan's in Hathern last night, and they said they'll be bringing loads down, especially if they get to wear their Red strip and we wear our Baby Poo coloured one!!.

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Guest Forest for life

Yeah having signed Tyson and Grant Holt the optimism went up but Megson continued to insist on hoofing it from the back four and playing players out of position. Now he's gone Barlow has the players more relaxed and tells them to go out and play rather than hoof, hoof and hoof which is probably why we won against Vale on Saturday. Players like Commons haven't been consistent enough either which hasn't helped. We're all looking forward to sitting under a roof in a decent away stadium anyway which makes a change. We need to beat your mates from Swindon on Saturday though first to keep the confidence up. Yeah we need to wear red shirts and white shorts ideally. We never play well in either the ill fated 'Brazil!' kit or with black shorts which could be a problem when we visit Bristol as i suspect we will be in the Brazil kit which we still haven't won in.

Yeah having signed Tyson and Grant Holt the optimism went up but Megson continued to insist on hoofing it from the back four and playing players out of position. Now he's gone Barlow has the players more relaxed and tells them to go out and play rather than hoof, hoof and hoof which is probably why we won against Vale on Saturday. Players like Commons haven't been consistent enough either which hasn't helped. We're all looking forward to sitting under a roof in a decent away stadium anyway which makes a change. We need to beat your mates from Swindon on Saturday though first to keep the confidence up.

Watch out for super Leapy :wub::w00t:

We need to beat your mates from Swindon on Saturday though first to keep the confidence up.

'mates'? :blink: not sure thats the right term... like calling notts county your "brothers"! swindle will most likely be coming out all guns blazing after losing to the 'dead men walking' (rotherham) last time out. still, if you put a couple past them and we hit bornmuff for a few then it could end up being a pretty tasty encounter. you'll have to keep us all up to date with any players out injured or suspentions before.

Guest Forest for life

Is he Swindon's star man?!!! Secretly most Forest fans don't like to see Notts where they are despite the fact they are bitter and insulting towards us. I wouldn't call them our brothers but Notts are part of Nottingham too and we can accept that. We cheer when its announced that they have won on the PA at the City Ground, probably something you wouldn't ever do for Rovers? Derby are who we hate not Notts.

Is he Swindon's star man?!!! Secretly most Forest fans don't like to see Notts where they are despite the fact they are bitter and insulting towards us. I wouldn't call them our brothers but Notts are part of Nottingham too and we can accept that. We cheer when its announced that they have won on the PA at the City Ground, probably something you wouldn't ever do for Rovers? Derby are who we hate not Notts.

You say Rovers??????

Sad pikeys I'm afraid me ald mate, low lifes, webbed feet etc. A few will be here later, def Dr Faustus.

Hes a good laugh to be honest, comes on here cause he,s one of 5000 who can read and write!!!!!

Know what i mean?

Guest Forest for life

They sound much like the citizens of leicester. Dirty chavs with a huge bitterness for anything they don't understand like the times table or alphabet!

Guest Forest for life

I am indeed. I'm normally over on Forestforums.co.uk so if you guys fancy banter with my fellow trees go ahead! Its good to meet some fellow fans of proper league football. In fact this season has really opened my eyes in terms of how a 2-0 away win at Port Vale can seem like winning the cup!

They sound much like the citizens of leicester. Dirty chavs with a huge bitterness for anything they don't understand like the times table or alphabet!

To be honest any or most away fans that come on here are slated untill they had enough and call it a day.

For some reason this lot have taken u under their wing and putting up with it.

Must be that RED colour...................works wonders

Guest Forest for life

Yeah but we wont be in the famous garibaldi red when we play you and it'll be difficult for us to sing 'come on you reds!'. I'm sure you'll be treated well over at Forest Forums if you fancy it as long as you refer to us as Nottm Forest not Notts!!!!!!

Yeah but we wont be in the famous garibaldi red when we play you and it'll be difficult for us to sing 'come on you reds!'. I'm sure you'll be treated well over at Forest Forums if you fancy it as long as you refer to us as Nottm Forest not Notts!!!!!!

Roger that, will for a laugh, off now , the wife thinks I'm online talking to some chick from Notts!!!!!!!!...............opps sorry NOTTINGHAM......good luck pal :)

Guest Forest for life

3-2 to us. There wil be plenty of goals as this fixture often produces thrillers. That was a really bad night in MK worse than Yeovil i think. We couldn't string two passes together.

3-2 to us. There wil be plenty of goals as this fixture often produces thrillers. That was a really bad night in MK worse than Yeovil i think. We couldn't string two passes together.

You think you can score three goals mate???, really looking forward to the game, and all your lot coming down, but have to say it will be a wasted journey mate, the 3 points are ours.

Redtilldead.

if we beat those south coast ruffians on sat ithink maybe 3-2 to us, but more likely 2-2 or 3-3. think it might be the game of the day in our divison at any rate. was intesting your comments about notts county. i miss the local matchs vs. the sags but ow we've got yeovil I'm not too bothered. when did you last play notts county anyway? got to be a while i bet.

Guest Forest for life

If we still had Megson I would go maybe 3-1 to you guys but since he's gone we will try and play the ball more on the floor which is why I can see us getting a few if our midfield perform which isnt always often. Gez (keeper) is out which is a big blow as he has been outstanding this season. Pedersen (2nd choice) has made a few fluffs in his short time here so I can see us leaking a few too. If Commons performs especially we'll make a few chances.

If we still had Megson I would go maybe 3-1 to you guys but since he's gone we will try and play the ball more on the floor which is why I can see us getting a few if our midfield perform which isnt always often. Gez (keeper) is out which is a big blow as he has been outstanding this season. Pedersen (2nd choice) has made a few fluffs in his short time here so I can see us leaking a few too. If Commons performs especially we'll make a few chances.

Still beat you, your pants away, we will have big crod behind us too, reckon 17000 plus so will have to wait and see

Still beat you, your pants away, we will have big crod behind us too, reckon 17000 plus so will have to wait and see

Sorry meant crowd not crod.......fri night lager I'm afraid

Sorry meant crowd not crod.........fri night lager I'm afraid :crying:

Archived