IGNORED

Forest Sat 4th March

Dolman Block B

Guest Forest for life

We're doing a good job for you lads against Swindon. 2-0 up after 20. It really must be the Frank Barlow magic. Although knowing Forest we'll dwell on the lead and it'll end 2-2.

Guest Forest for life

7-1. It's made me happy!!! Swindon we're shocking but at least we'll be confident for the game at the gate. I see you win today too which sets up a real thriller for March 4th.

:crying:

Fair play, agree your the biggest club up your way, and we are both the biggest clubs in this rotten league.

Size aint everything arn .... you're both shi*e.

the wife thinks I'm online talking to some chick from Notts!!!!!!!!...............opps sorry NOTTINGHAM......good luck pal :)

She probably considers that progress. It's an improvement on the cyber-69 you normally indulge in with redtillidie ....

ciderarny ... " bugger off to your own sad sag forum blueWEIRD!!"

redtillidie .... "nice one arnie. that told I'm - sad sag ba######tard. You always make i laugh you do. Fair play mucker."

ciderarny .... "yep mate. Have to admit that was a right goodun."

Guest fatherdougal

The Derby thing is interesting, because back along Forest have taken players from there haven't they,

McGovern, Gemmill, O'Hare, etc etc. I'd watch out for Burton Albion though, it won't be too long before

they're up in this division, (hopefully we'll both be in the Champions League by then).

Size aint everything arn .... you're both shi*e.

She probably considers that progress. It's an improvement on the cyber-69 you normally indulge in with redtillidie ....

ciderarny ... " bugger off to your own sad sag forum blueWEIRD!!"

redtillidie .... "nice one arnie. that told I'm - sad sag ba######tard. You always make i laugh you do. Fair play mucker."

ciderarny .... "yep mate. Have to admit that was a right goodun."

I think you mean RedtillDEAD mate !!!, if you're going to have a go, at least get your dialogue correct.

Guest Cary Grant supported City

BRISTOL CITY 4 NOTTS FOREST 0. GOODNIGHT............... :laugh:

Sweet Dreams IF you think we'll win that comfortably??.

I think after the Lack of Tree's beat the Moonraker's 7-1, it's going to be a real test for our lads, trying to play a team who's given up playing "Hoofball!".

Maybe a 5 goal thriller, 3-2 to either team.

Be very interesting, weather permitting, what the crowd and atmosphere will be next week??.

;););)

Sweet Dreams IF you think we'll win that comfortably??.

I think after the Lack of Tree's beat the Moonraker's 7-1, it's going to be a real test for our lads, trying to play a team who's given up playing "Hoofball!".

Maybe a 5 goal thriller, 3-2 to either team.

Be very interesting, weather permitting, what the crowd and atmosphere will be next week??.

;););)

Be nice though Cary.............u agree?

Guest Cary Grant supported City

Be nice though Cary.............u agree?

I think that next Saturday's game will be the game of the season at the Gate!!.

Both set's of player's will be fired up for the game, not wanting to give ground to the opposition, both playing exciting flowing football,

There will be a good crowd, highest of the season, and hopefully both set's of fans will be very vocal!!.

And who knows.........................................................

May even see a 3-3 score draw!!!.

Let's hope that those teams currently below us drop a few points and take some pressure off the players....................................................................

And the Fans!!.

:whistle::shifty::pray::farmer:;):city:

I think that next Saturday's game will be the game of the season at the Gate!!.

Both set's of player's will be fired up for the game, not wanting to give ground to the opposition, both playing exciting flowing football,

There will be a good crowd, highest of the season, and hopefully both set's of fans will be very vocal!!.

And who knows.........................................................

May even see a 3-3 score draw!!!.

Let's hope that those teams currently below us drop a few points and take some pressure off the players....................................................................

And the Fans!!.

:whistle::shifty::pray::farmer:;):city:

Could,nt posted better myself..............nice one

Guest Forest for life

You think you can score three goals mate???, really looking forward to the game, and all your lot coming down, but have to say it will be a wasted journey mate, the 3 points are ours.

Redtilldead.

Following our demolition job on swindle and the way we are playing I can definately see us scoring a few mate. Having said that you are on a good run of form and AG is a tough place to go. It will definately be a goal fest.

Aving a laugh, they would consider BCFC a much bigger fish than C,field.

They,ll bring loads wait and see, and bloody noisy too......

as long as its bananas, apples and freshly squeezed juice on the pitch no worries - we don't want any crisp packets and empty polyallrighteileen cups on our sacred turf. no sirrreeree sirrr

away fans - 3,697.5 [thats that fat bloke who takes up 1 and a half seats]

Guest Forest for life

Yeah I saw the highlights of your game v bornmuff on the champ and there didnt seem to be much of an atmosphere especially in the away end. It will all change with 3,000+ trees making noise in that stand with the low roof. It must be a disadvantage to have such a low roof on your away end?

Yeah I saw the highlights of your game v bornmuff on the champ and there didnt seem to be much of an atmosphere especially in the away end. It will all change with 3,000+ trees making noise in that stand with the low roof. It must be a disadvantage to have such a low roof on your away end?

Very much so Forest, it makes a hell of a din, even when theres only 1000 in there so god knows how loud it will be sat.

Big advantage to you, hence on this forum to wind this lot up and get them prepared for sat.

Trust me we will make some serious noise too, so should be a classic

Guest Forest for life

I went with a couple of my city mates to a game at AG back in 2004 - think you beat QPR 1-0. Can always remember how much noise the QPR fans made in the away end and there was probably only around 2-2,500 of them. The city fans in the stand i was in were making a racket too though.

I went with a couple of my city mates to a game at AG back in 2004 - think you beat QPR 1-0. Can always remember how much noise the QPR fans made in the away end and there was probably only around 2-2,500 of them. The city fans in the stand i was in were making a racket too though.

We 8 Nottingham Forest,

We 8 Cardiff 2

We 8 Bristol Rovers

But CITY WE LOVE YOU :dance::dance::dance::city::city::city::D

It isn't the away end. It is the Home end and always will be.

East End will be ours again one day

Archived