IGNORED

He Must Go

BS10 RED

i wish people like cityboy99 would put there names to this.

this is why the forum is having a bad image as people hide

behind there signature names. i bet he or any other critisiser will

not be down the gate today to talk to Steve Lansdown.

it takes more guts to make their comments face to face with

the people they are critisising.

if you want my house addresse just ask

if you want my house addresse just ask

why would i want your address!

you have the right to say what you want but if you are

unhappy about Steve Lansdown , then say it to his face

and not behind the forum.

it is easy to say things on here but you could of gone

down to the Steve Lansdown debate.

it was very interesting to hear what he has to say and the

questions that the supporters wanted answers to.

he doesn't hide. he stands up for what he thinks that is

right and the running of the club.

lawnsdown MUST GO he is running this team into the ground,were in the poorest league poistion in good knows how many years,he sells all our best players(when did he last reject a transfer offer)he wouldnt give us the east end,hes made one to many wrong manger descion,also i hear all the money he puts into the club is loans and we don't even own the ground anymore he does.what if he decided to sell the ground to make houses on it or somthing were be ground shareing with the sags in league 2 :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

It's OK to come out with your oppinion to get rid off SL, but who do you propose comes in to replace him?. Is there a big queue of prospective Chairmen out there with the proverbial pot of cash?. I think not

Cityboy99, I didn't hear you ranting at Steve Lansdown at 1230 today.

Why post all that crap on here?

Why not say it to his face?

Or haven't you got the bottle?

Right like most he works 5 days a week. So gets two days off a week. Instead of him spending his whole day watching a football match he took his family out for the day with meand my family. Anything wrong with that? How many of you do that? Choose your family over football? Not many really as I have seen people down the gate with no kids with them yet have dad rings on. It's likely that these people also work 5 days aweek.

Right like most he works 5 days a week. So gets two days off a week. Instead of him spending his whole day watching a football match he took his family out for the day with meand my family. Anything wrong with that? How many of you do that? Choose your family over football? Not many really as I have seen people down the gate with no kids with them yet have dad rings on. It's likely that these people also work 5 days aweek.

Nothing wrong with that at all. But he still has enough time to post on here.

If he feels that strongly about SL why not make the time to speak to the guy personally instead of doing it through this forum.

As you appear to be acting as his agent, perhaps you would be kind enough to tell him!

Nothing wrong with that at all. But he still has enough time to post on here.

If he feels that strongly about SL why not make the time to speak to the guy personally instead of doing it through this forum.

As you appear to be acting as his agent, perhaps you would be kind enough to tell him!

Posting on here takes 1 min not a few hours.I and you and he knows that Steve L reads this board so his comments will be noted. If Steve wants to talk about this then why not pm him or even arrange a meeting?

Il have to invoice Cityboy for acting as his agent. :laugh:

Cityboy99, I didn't hear you ranting at Steve Lansdown at 1230 today.

Why post all that crap on here?

Why not say it to his face?

Or haven't you got the bottle?

i would love to say it to his face but if i done that i will end up behind bars because when he starts comming out with his stupids excuses i would get wound up and do some thing i would later regret.i don't get people on here anyway i was just having my say and because people didnt like what i said they started giving it all the big un.

i would love to say it to his face but if i done that i will end up behind bars because when he starts comming out with his stupids excuses i would get wound up and do some thing i would later regret.i don't get people on here anyway i was just having my say and because people didnt like what i said they started giving it all the big un.

Too right! So they should give you the big un.

All fans hada prime chance to question Mr.Lansdown. So don't hide behind your name, what ever your excuse!

You could of emailed the STrust and they read emails out. So no excuse! Sorry so shut up! :@

Do you think the fans of this "great" club have £9 Million to spare to repay the debts, as well as a considerable loan to Mr Lansdown?

Ron, some facts:

- We already had loans before SteveL refinanced them, they could have been refinanced elsewhere quite easily, it is yet to be seen if SteveL's refinancing and financial restructuring is in the best interests of this club.

- The £9 million you refer to, Bristol City had before SteveL became chairman, it is approximately the amount of Bristol City losses that have been incurred under SteveL's stewardship.

Now a quick question - where were we before SteveL became chairman, and where are we now?

NickJ

Ron, some facts:

- We already had loans before SteveL refinanced them, they could have been refinanced elsewhere quite easily, it is yet to be seen if SteveL's refinancing and financial restructuring is in the best interests of this club.

- The £9 million you refer to, Bristol City had before SteveL became chairman, it is approximately the amount of Bristol City losses that have been incurred under SteveL's stewardship.

Now a quick question - where were we before SteveL became chairman, and where are we now?

NickJ

How we got the debt doesn't change the fact that we have it and anyone who replaces SteveL will need to be able to repay it which is the very obvious point that Ron was making.

Before people start calling for him to go, they need to have some vague clue of an alternative at least.

Nibor

How we got the debt doesn't change the fact that we have it and anyone who replaces SteveL will need to be able to repay it which is the very obvious point that Ron was making.

Before people start calling for him to go, they need to have some vague clue of an alternative at least.

Nibor

And the very obvious point I was making was that the debt we have has come about during SteveL's stewardship.

So at this moment in time, I do not think we have anything to be thankful to SteveL for, financially speaking.

I have not asked SteveL to go, I have not asked him to stay.

I am simply asking what I consider to be pertinent questions.

NickJ

PS - To purchase shares, you do not need to repay debt, you simply purchase the shares, at whatever price the owner of those shares is willing to sell them for. I do not think the shares are worth that much at the moment. Given the fact that SteveL says that the freehold of Ashton Gate has little value other than as a football ground, and given that fact that Bristol City is now barely solvent on a balance sheet basis, presumably he agrees with that too.

lawnsdown MUST GO he is running this team into the ground,were in the poorest league poistion in good knows how many years,he sells all our best players(when did he last reject a transfer offer)he wouldnt give us the east end,hes made one to many wrong manger descion,also i hear all the money he puts into the club is loans and we don't even own the ground anymore he does.what if he decided to sell the ground to make houses on it or somthing were be ground shareing with the sags in league 2 :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

B******S

And the very obvious point I was making was that the debt we have has come about during SteveL's stewardship.

So at this moment in time, I do not think we have anything to be thankful to SteveL for, financially speaking.

I have not asked SteveL to go, I have not asked him to stay.

I am simply asking what I consider to be pertinent questions.

NickJ

In your post you quoted Ron as though you were replying to him. Ron was merely saying that whoever was to replace SteveL needed alot of money to do so. In that context your post didn't make alot of sense to me since how we got the debt does not change that in the least.

Nibor

Too right! So they should give you the big un.

All fans hada prime chance to question Mr.Lansdown. So don't hide behind your name, what ever your excuse!

You could of emailed the STrust and they read emails out. So no excuse! Sorry so shut up! :@

no you shut up and if i knew that i would of done that

In your post you quoted Ron as though you were replying to him. Ron was merely saying that whoever was to replace SteveL needed alot of money to do so. In that context your post didn't make alot of sense to me since how we got the debt does not change that in the least.

Nibor

Hope my post makes more sense now then.

I agree that we are where we are. I am just also saying that SteveL is responsible for that in a big way.

I can see the point Ron was making, however in other posts Ron - in my opinion - blindly supports SteveL and equates financial input to ability and worthiness to be chairman of Bristol City. Sorry, but that doesn't wash with me.

NickJ

Lawnsdown whos he?

If you mean Steve Lansdown he has saved this club, do you thin being chairmen is so easy?

its pathetic without SL this club wouldnt be here and its thanks to him that it is still here he loves BCFC and does everything in the best intrests of the club.

Lawnsdown whos he?

If you mean Steve Lansdown he has saved this club, do you thin being chairmen is so easy?

its pathetic without SL this club wouldnt be here and its thanks to him that it is still here he loves BCFC and does everything in the best intrests of the club.

Who is this person you speak so highly of? How did this person save this club? How is this person keeping us in buisness? Why would the club be no longer without this person.

If you are talking about Lansdown then your completly wrong. Your pathetic if you think this club wont be here if he left. There was many chairman before him and there will be many after him. He wont be here in 10 years. Bristol City will be. HE IS NOT MR BRISTOL CITY!

Since SL even steeped onto the board he madepoor decisions then by voting for puilis etc and then he continued that trend after he got rid of Davidson and Laycock. Dawes watch your back! Since Lansdown took over we have lost more money every season. He hasupset a large amount of fans, Ie Premier seating, No EE, No new EE, Buy a Brick, Selling top players etc etc.

Hope my post makes more sense now then.

I agree that we are where we are. I am just also saying that SteveL is responsible for that in a big way.

I can see the point Ron was making, however in other posts Ron - in my opinion - blindly supports SteveL and equates financial input to ability and worthiness to be chairman of Bristol City. Sorry, but that doesn't wash with me.

NickJ

I'm basing my views on about 2 years of supporting Bristol City, so you could say that I haven't heard the half of it, and apart from appointing Brian Tinnion (admitted that is quite a big thing), he's invested money in players we could barely afford to try and push out of this division (Tony Rougier ontop of large contracts we were already holding down), appointed an experienced manager in Gary Johnson, put money where his mouth is by buying numerous players, aswell as other things I'm not allowed to comment on yet.

I don't think he can be totally judged on the financial side - if he raises the Season Ticket Prices to raise money he gets critisism, and if he doesn't, then we lose more money, and he gets critisism. It's a no win situation and doesn't only happen with STs. We have also lost a hell of a lot of money putting faith in new players/managers, always to be disappointed. Apart from with Tinnion I don't see how this can be directly blamed on Lansdown.

So if he decides to leave, and wants his debts repaid, where do you suggest we get the money from then?

Cant see a line of businessmen or rich so and so's queueing up to help us.

If it wasnt for lansdown it could be us in the same position as Rotherham right now.

Thats what I mean, He has lent this club so much that anyone wishing to take over would have to repay that. So Lansdown has got himself in a position where he is untouchable. Which is just wrong. He will screw us one day and when it happens il say, Told you so.

Thats what I mean, He has lent this club so much that anyone wishing to take over would have to repay that. So Lansdown has got himself in a position where he is untouchable. Which is just wrong. He will screw us one day and when it happens il say, Told you so.

You really are living on another planet arent you? We arent in the best position financially no but are in a much better position than alot of clubs in this division. Lansdown is a businessman and a fan of the club hes not going to screw us as you say if he wanted to screw us he would walk away now when we are struggling at the wrong end of the table.

Try and think about what you are saying instead of posting the utter dribble that you put on here every day. I'm sure that others will agree with my comments.

Archived