IGNORED

He Must Go

BS10 RED

lawnsdown MUST GO he is running this team into the ground,were in the poorest league poistion in good knows how many years,he sells all our best players(when did he last reject a transfer offer)he wouldnt give us the east end,hes made one to many wrong manger descion,also i hear all the money he puts into the club is loans and we don't even own the ground anymore he does.what if he decided to sell the ground to make houses on it or somthing were be ground shareing with the sags in league 2 :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

lawnsdown MUST GO he is running this team into the ground,were in the poorest league poistion in good knows how many years,he sells all our best players(when did he last reject a transfer offer)he wouldnt give us the east end,hes made one to many wrong manger descion,also i hear all the money he puts into the club is loans and we don't even own the ground anymore he does.what if he decided to sell the ground to make houses on it or somthing were be ground shareing with the sags in league 2 :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Yet another poorly written, poorly justified, pessemistic post which shows why so many members are being driven away from this forum - and why it's turned into the place it is.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but sit down and shut up :@

fo·rum

n. pl. fo·rums, also fo·ra (fôr, fr)

1. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.

2. A public meeting place for open discussion.

3. A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.

Having a rant at the board because you're new does NOT count as discussion or voicing of ideas in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

don't forget the badge

Oh for ######'s sake! :disapointed2se: Until earlier today I used to have a signature that said something along the lines of: "You have the right to free speach, as long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it".

On the other hand, that kind of assumes that everyone who wants to say something has a certain amount of intelligence.

Clearly I was was wrong. I have now removed said signature.

Ok, relax, and breathe.......... There, that felt better didn't it ? :rolleyes:

I don't know where to start. For once I'm lost for words. I'd assume it was written in drink but I doubt you'd convince anyone you were old enough to be served!

I don't know where to start. For once I'm lost for words. I'd assume it was written in drink but I doubt you'd convince anyone you were old enough to be served!

who me not old enough to get served,if i got 2 kids and old enough to drive then i think am old enough to get served beer

who me not old enough to get served,if i got 2 kids and old enough to drive then i think am old enough to get served beer

Maybe less "old" enough and more "mentally stable" enough

Grow some balls and go and tell Lansdown what you think about him tomorrow then you nobber.

No? Thought not. :rolleyes:

Yet another poorly written, poorly justified, pessemistic post which shows why so many members are being driven away from this forum - and why it's turned into the place it is.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but sit down and shut up :@

fo·rum

n. pl. fo·rums, also fo·ra (fôr, fr)

1. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.

2. A public meeting place for open discussion.

3. A medium of open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper or a radio or television program.

Having a rant at the board because you're new does NOT count as discussion or voicing of ideas in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

'Ron', your retort to your fellow BCFC supporters' post can only be judged as totally condescending. The one known as 'cityboy99' doth make many valid points. :whistle:

2 kids and according to your profile you're 19 and tonight you've clearly had one too many G & T's? Nice, not that I'm judging or anything.

The one known as 'cityboy99' doth make many valid points. :whistle:

Points that have been heard many times before ad nauseum, and are backed up with yet more hearsay or what "could" happen.

2 kids and according to your profile you're 19 and tonight you've clearly had one too many G & T's? Nice, not that I'm judging or anything.

Yes he has two kids, problem with that? He is a hard working family man and I have had the pleasure to have been friends with him for a very long time. I'm not going to get in any arguementswith any of you over this as alot of you wouldn't say any of this to his face. So stop hiding behind your computers and learn some respect.

Freedom of speech and expression is your birthright as an Englishman, especially if you be English and Bristolian and a lover of all things BCFC. :shifty::whistle:

Unfortunately so. Although "lover of all things BCFC" hardly is the demographic of this forum :laugh:

Fair enough. I look forward to hearing you put your points to the chairman face-to-face at the forum before the game. I'll be there to listen to you rip him apart with your obvious deep and incisive knowledge of the situation. Can't wait.

Unfortunately so. Although "lover of all things BCFC" hardly is the demographic of this forum :laugh:

Calm down is my message to you and avoid being condescending to your fellow BCFC supporters :shifty: Reasoned debate is the key not condescending comment as 'cityboy99' did make reasonable comment. The overview is that we're still at poxy olde Div 3 standard and Steve Lansdown has overseen our rubbish league status as Chairman and he has been Chairman while we've amassed over £5 million debt. :ph34r:

proff here are my two lovely kids ones 23months and one is 6months and yes both are with the same women

Cityboy, your children are indeed beautiful - congratulations! - but I honestly and genuinely suggest you keep them well away from this forum, particularly in light of your own contribution in recent days. Do NOT get your children involved in this.

Fair enough. I look forward to hearing you put your points to the chairman face-to-face at the forum before the game. I'll be there to listen to you rip him apart with your obvious deep and incisive knowledge of the situation. Can't wait.

Not you as well RedTop, with the money spent we should be challenging for promotion to the Premiership not battling against possible relegation to poxy olde Div 4. Is it any wonder that supporters are questioning the performance of the BCFC Chairman on this issue? :blink:

Calm down is my message to you and avoid being condescending to your fellow BCFC supporters :shifty:

Sorry, just gets on my nerves sometimes :blush:

The overview is that we're still at poxy olde Div 3 standard and Steve Lansdown has overseen our rubbish league status as Chairman and he has been Chairman while we've amassed over £5 million debt. :ph34r:

And I can't deny that, and I know that as Chairman the blame technically falls on him - but is that right? On one side there are people complaining that we're selling our best players, and then complaining that we're gaining debt all the time. And others stating our poor league position, but 2 out of our last 3 managers have been on large pay-checks for this league, and have come with a fair amount of experience, the latter's club also receiving a nice sum of money for his services. I'd say that was pretty good to be getting on with.

Can we get back to the topic please. It is a interesting post about Lansdown and fell it may be a good one to debate over. Imo lansdown has clearly been a failer as Chairman of this football club and mayube his time has come to stand down as chairman but still remain a director.

Sorry, just gets on my nerves sometimes :blush:

And I can't deny that, and I know that as Chairman the blame technically falls on him - but is that right? On one side there are people complaining that we're selling our best players, and then complaining that we're gaining debt all the time. And others stating our poor league position, but 2 out of our last 3 managers have been on large pay-checks for this league, and have come with a fair amount of experience, the latter's club also receiving a nice sum of money for his services. I'd say that was pretty good to be getting on with.

there are some very good points there Rons. But I see it as if we didn't sell all these young and very talented players then we may be pushing for a place in the championship instead of a place in league one. And then were we to be in the championship then the debt would decrese. My worries at the mo is for every season we are in this league then we will lose money.

If and when we get to the championship it will take a few years of being there before we can break even. So for the first few seasons we may be battling relegation beforewe can push on. So mistakes in the past and in the future may cost us at a later date.

Archived