IGNORED

Story Time

Sir Colby-Tit

Guest DrFaustus

Weighing 37 stone, Mozo had not managed to lift his blubber out of his caravan for 10 years. He was a master trouble-shooter though, and offered this advice:

Eat less, exercise more or you will be a leeching parasite on society just like Mozo. :)

Guest DrFaustus

my backside is too big to go through the caravan door, I'd better organise

Rusty Mary from the caravan next door, to bring round her chainsaw and remove several layers of fat and a half hundreweight of blubber from my enormous arse

Rusty Mary from the caravan next door, to bring round her chainsaw and remove several layers of fat and a half hundreweight of blubber from my enormous arse

Mary duly obliged and after several hours of careful sculpturing with the chainsaw and 157 kilos of Tescos best lard she managed to

Guest DrFaustus

Mary duly obliged and after several hours of careful sculpturing with the chainsaw and 157 kilos of Tescos best lard she managed to

Fire up the griddle and make enough Mozo Burgers to feed the whole caravan park. During all the excitement...

Guest DrFaustus

royal jelly. Meanwhile Camilla was trotting around the dressage rink in an outfit that made her look like a

carbon copy of Princess Anne/the horse she was riding. Camilla neighed and

Guest DrFaustus

tons of royal jelly which completely engulfed Camilla. Mozo was about to comment on the appropriateness of this when

Ray Davies of the Kinks rode past on a motorized wombat. This confused everyone until

Guest DrFaustus

supper whereupon they feasted on

Organic Brazilian pussy. Munching away for several hours until all were satiated, they then chose to

Guest DrFaustus

all of the lard burgers, accompanied by

Organic Brazilian pussy and motorized wombat :) Ray was furious when he returned and wandered off into the Waterloo Sunset leaving...

Archived