IGNORED

Stewart Gone...........

Dolman Block B

Roberts was pish, i totally agree. Miller didn't have to go and pretty much every1 wanted him to stay. He was better the Pea person who i don't agree with!

And half the board caned me for saying Peacock was kack too-and he's REALLY proved me wrong in his subsequent career. :whistle: If you cant cut it, ya gotta go. Neither can/could. end of.

I liked Lee Miller, but FACT, he didnt do the biz for BRISTOL CITY FC. Bottom line. ergo he had to go. like Stewart. Ditto the admitted lashead Roberts- he didnt do the biz. End of. Reasons are irrelevant.

Wrong actually! Roberts did do the business when he was played as a central attacker. Check the stats, 2nd top scorer to Scott Murray's 27 goals under Danny Wilson. The next season Wilson played him occasionally on the wing, out of his natural role and he was mainly a sub. Then Tinnion sold him for a lousy £20,000 when he had just announced to everyone that he knew his best 11 after 7 games and Roberts was part of this team.

The Roberts saga is the strangest I have seen at the club for year's and for me was definitely about personality clash than performance.

Archived