IGNORED

Stewart Gone...........

Dolman Block B

Isn't Stewart injured though? I thought he limped off a reserve game last week. :dunno:

MM

I expect he had the same sort of convenient 'injury' that Bridges and others have had. I'm sorry but unless I've seen the injury happen, or they have had operations etc, I am very doubting about all these 'injuries' our players pick up, or at least the severity of them.

Like I said Bridges was a classic example, too unfit to kick a ball for us and slots straight into Carlisles team. If the face doesn't fit I wish the club could be a bit more honest. It makes me wonder what else we have been told is wide of the mark.

I guess it happens at other clubs too but I am fed up of being fed a lot of untruths and taken for a mug.

(Yes I have got up in a bad mood today! ) :whistle:

I expect he had the same sort of convenient 'injury' that Bridges and others have had. I'm sorry but unless I've seen the injury happen, or they have had operations etc, I am very doubting about all these 'injuries' our players pick up, or at least the severity of them.

Like I said Bridges was a classic example, too unfit to kick a ball for us and slots straight into Carlisles team. If the face doesn't fit I wish the club could be a bit more honest. It makes me wonder what else we have been told is wide of the mark.

:clap: :Clap: Very well said i could not agree with you more :clap: :Clap:

Good. if he loves the club he would of been the one who instigated that. It's the best thing for the club, let alone his own career! slot a load away up there, then come back and do it for the club you love

Lets hope he scores and play well, then tell GJ "up yours" no way i'm coming back.

I guess it happens at other clubs too but I am fed up of being fed a lot of untruths and taken for a mug.

I wouldn't expect to see Stewart in a city shirt again, like you, i'm sick to the back teeth of all the BS that we are being fed by the club, no rift between MS and GJ? my ar5e.

Good. if he loves the club he would of been the one who instigated that. It's the best thing for the club, let alone his own career! slot a load away up there, then come back and do it for the club you love

sure thing, he can come back and warm the bench like he has done for the last three months, to score goals you have to be on the pitch (mind you, that doesn't help in Bas's case), and he hasn't been given a go since we've have the steadied back four and midfield.

don't be a ######, if you cant see what GJ did to Stewart you don't know nothing

aaawww diddums, didn't he get his own way?

I am afraid you need to wake up and smell the coffee, when he has been given the opportunities he has shown himself unwilling or unable to fit the style of play the manager requires. It's not within his remit to question that style of play, just to get on with it. He may score goals at that level, it's less robust, he may have better players round him and he can hide his lack of pace, but he can't compete in the right way at this level.

Oh and by the way its "don't know anything".....

Thank the lord, there's always something to moan about.

ha ha, too true!

I was a bit worried that a 6-0 win might dampen down the moaning, but I'm pleased to see the baton has been well and truly picked up again. Hurrah!!

makes supporting the club so very worthwhile.

Can I join in now...bl00dy rubbish, GJ out, Savage is useless, Marcus is a drunk, no he's not, yes he is, he's behind you...etc (fade to black).

Spot on Em, spot on.

Thats the wage bill cut then. Get a decent hard working striker in now.

Can't be too honest - might bruise some egos! Imagine Johnson saying "He was a pile of poo so we have shipped him off." Only for no-one to want him in the summer, we could be lumbered with him for another season and he would not be much better player with a public flogging from the manager :D

If he ain't the man for GJ then he ain't the man for the club. Surely it is up to the manager who he wants in his team and who he doesn't rather than what an almost out of date striker wants? Sure he is from round these parts but that does not mean he is the best man for the job.

I personally hope he does get a good run in up north and then comes back fighting for his place in the team. However, seeing his 'warm up' a month or two ago, probably not long after exchanging words with Johnson, he was a surly sod on the pitch - maybe he does not have the attitude Johnson is looking for? Sure he says all the right things in front of the camera and to the fans but the rumours of his drinking and maybe a touch of arrogance (ex premiership and all that) has led to his downfall here.

I personally would prefer to see a young, eager striker on the pitch.

Big respect to Lansdowne for the season tickets flogged on the back of Marcus and the feeling that we would go up at the start of the season that was rife throughout the fan base but he really just did not cut it for me.

I reckon he is gone for good.

:)

I am afraid you need to wake up and smell the coffee, when he has been given the opportunities he has shown himself unwilling or unable to fit the style of play the manager requires. It's not within his remit to question that style of play, just to get on with it. He may score goals at that level, it's less robust, he may have better players round him and he can hide his lack of pace, but he can't compete in the right way at this level.

Sorry teacher, anything, anything, anything, "top marks now sir". now stick it where the sun don't shine,"sorry" your heads there already!

:)

Sorry teacher, anything, anything, anything, "top marks now sir". now stick it where the sun don't shine,"sorry" your heads there already!

Well there's a well reasoned argument I hadn't thought of.... I stand corrected.

No doubt with Stewart on the pitch we would have scored 12 on Saturday and he should be allowed to play no matter what his attitude is like.

Ah, so a lack of knowledge of grammar equates to a lack of knowledge of football does it? Whereas your smug, patronising, know-it-all attitude just proves you know what you're talking about...

Archived