IGNORED

East End

What for away fans i take it,

OK , mock if you like, but plans are already under way to organise the stewarding etc. Basically I think the mob in G Block of the Dolman are causing too much unrest on matchdays, and the club have given up trying to make them behave, and are opening the East End. As I said, this is from a good authority within the club.

OK , mock if you like, but plans are already under way to organise the stewarding etc. Basically I think the mob in G Block of the Dolman are causing too much unrest on matchdays, and the club have given up trying to make them behave, and are opening the East End. As I said, this is from a good authority within the club.

Well i hope your right KP, but didnt the club make it crystal clear this was going to be a no-no?

Might we enquire where this information came from though? :shifty:

Tell ya what in a way I'm glad........

A group of us have been sitting in the G block for years...... have always enjoyed it but this season it has been a nightmare.... cos not only have the chavs descended, singing and chanting far too fast and looking soooooo hard (well think they do) they have brought with them a band of mini chavs and chavettes (here cos dave fancies I and ee goes down the city ground on a saterdee so if we go down and walk round will find I'm) and they now sit in the G block not giving a toss about anyone else or even the football......

Because of this the stewards are trying to enforce there military style authority and make so much unrest its true.... The Team leader has no more authority than a bag packer at Tescos and why they think they are the bee's knee's I don't know!

Now I don't blame just the Chavs, because at the end of the day they are going to be present at a football game and well the G block is the closest they can get to looking so hard in front of tania, or Chantelle right!

But Open the East end and all the problems will be solved!

And Once again....

SLOW DOWN YOUR SONGS.... IT MAY SOUND GOOD TO YOU BUT IT DOESN'T!!! :pray:

Great decision by the board if this does happen!!! Season Tickets are anounced in a couple of weeks I believe, so we'll find out then I guess...

Can I just ask one thing though, wouldn't it make sense to turn it into a terrace? The vast majority who want to go into the East End want to stand up and they're tearing the stand down sooner or later anyway.

Great decision by the board if this does happen!!! Season Tickets are anounced in a couple of weeks I believe, so we'll find out then I guess...

Can I just ask one thing though, wouldn't it make sense to turn it into a terrace? The vast majority who want to go into the East End want to stand up and they're tearing the stand down sooner or later anyway.

Have to agree BB, but there is no way they should include season tickets if they keep the seats.not that you implied this.

Have to agree BB, but there is no way they should include season tickets if they keep the seats.not that you implied this.

Why not sell season tickets for the East End if they keep the seats Brian?

The clubs stance towards fans are pathetic.

Ok I sit in Dolman B block so I don't witness every going ons in G Block but can someone tell me one occasion when they decided to try and "rush" the eastend or throw objects ?????

The board of BCFC are a bunch of Powderpuffs :angry:

Chairmen, Directors, Managers and Players come and go, but we fans are always there. Yes please we would like our East End back.

If regular attendees can save money and show commitment by buying Season Tickets, OK go for it. However, please make it unreserved seating so if your mate who can only attend occasionally due to work or distance to travel etc, turns up he can sit next to you.

Yeah not having a go but why? :dunno:

Look at the Ateyo, this is supposed to be the home end, the atmosphere is poor, you can not sit where you want if there is a group of you. If you try to get some singing going you get looks, if to say shut up. (not having a go at season ticket holders) The subbers were forced out of the Williams, now in the Dolman, where other supporters are having a dig at them because of standing and trying to start an atmosphere. If the East was made into terracing again you don't need season ticket holders, stand with your mates and create a better noise. Being a born and bred Eastender (looking more like one of the Mitchel brothers now) i know supporters would go in for the atmosphere! somehow i think we have been here before. Its just finding somewhere for the away fans, but thats down to the club. IMO

Basically I think the mob in G Block of the Dolman are causing too much unrest on matchdays, and the club have given up trying to make them behave, and are opening the East End.

Sweet.

A morale boosting slap on the ass all round then.

Well i hope your right KP, but didnt the club make it crystal clear this was going to be a no-no?

:rofl2br:

Do you believe everything the Club say? I don't, I like to challange a fair lot of it as well.

Ok I sit in Dolman B block so I don't witness every going ons in G Block but can someone tell me one occasion when they decided to try and "rush" the eastend or throw objects ?????

I certainly can't, standing up though, tut tut tut.

There was only the minimimalist of trouble from our recent EE outings also, which was cleverly manipulated by the Club through things such as a quid a kid etc and was blown out of proportion for justifying the Police presence and the closing of it etc.

Look at the Ateyo, this is supposed to be the home end, the atmosphere is poor, you can not sit where you want if there is a group of you. If you try to get some singing going you get looks, if to say shut up. (not having a go at season ticket holders) The subbers were forced out of the Williams, now in the Dolman, where other supporters are having a dig at them because of standing and trying to start an atmosphere. If the East was made into terracing again you don't need season ticket holders, stand with your mates and create a better noise. Being a born and bred Eastender (looking more like one of the Mitchel brothers now) i know supporters would go in for the atmosphere! somehow i think we have been here before. Its just finding somewhere for the away fans, but thats down to the club. IMO

I reckon un-allocated S/T's would be best, better still rip the seats out, I'll do it free of charge if they like.

I'd like to see them in the EE end of the Williams best, can't see the Club agreeing with me though.

Stylus:Your user signiture bought a tear to my eye btw.

Why not sell season tickets for the East End if they keep the seats Brian?

I would agree with season tickets if wanted but not for guaranteed for a certain seat (at a reduced rate). They could still have the other benefits which come with the ticket. Charge slightly more for pay on the day fans, with a smoking area, even if i don't! If a season ticket is for a guaranteed seat it would end up like the Ateyo. IMO

The clubs stance towards fans are pathetic.

The board of BCFC are a bunch of Powderpuffs :angry:

Not wanting to "tell-tales," but someone threw a bottle at a swansea player

I would agree with season tickets if wanted but not for guaranteed for a certain seat (at a reduced rate). They could still have the other benefits which come with the ticket. Charge slightly more for pay on the day fans, with a smoking area, even if i don't! If a season ticket is for a guaranteed seat it would end up like the Ateyo. IMO

Terracing would be my prefrence but if not then I would choose unreserved seating over reserved seas every time!

I agree with you about the Atyeo... Too many people wanting to sit in the exact seat for some reason?

I personally reckon just have the whole East End as one big smoking area. I reckon the only rules should be the essential rules.

I would of thought that the prices of the East End would be the same as the Atyeo prices, like when they opened it before. If they made it slightly cheaper then it may bring even more fans into Ashton Gate and so there wouldn't be a difference in the clubs profits. But who knows what the prices will be?

It will be quality if they do open the East End and put the away fans in the williams! Lets hope it happens!!

Terracing would be my prefrence but if not then I would choose unreserved seating over reserved seas every time!

I agree with you about the Atyeo... Too many people wanting to sit in the exact seat for some reason?

I personally reckon just have the whole East End as one big smoking area. I reckon the only rules should be the essential rules.

I would of thought that the prices of the East End would be the same as the Atyeo prices, like when they opened it before. If they made it slightly cheaper then it may bring even more fans into Ashton Gate and so there wouldn't be a difference in the clubs profits. But who knows what the prices will be?

It will be quality if they do open the East End and put the away fans in the williams! Lets hope it happens!!

I think it would benefit the club, other stands who do what they have always done, but more then anything the team! Yes, i hope it happens.

whos that the programme seller?

Let them please, come on this thread and catagorically deny that the EE will be open next season. I am sure that they won't, and so, their silence will back me up.

Or maybe they just wont bother until they have something to announce.

I'm pretty sure you arent far off the truth but theres no point in them announcing anything until they have their plan in place.

Kingpin doesn't strike me as a bloke who starts BS rumours just for the sake of it.

I've got a very good feeling about this.

ABOUT BLOODY TIME TOO!

Smoking, terracing and the homecoming of City fans to their traditional end, is there anything that stand can't do? (Rhetorical question)

Exactly how I feel.

Ideally, next season I will be able to posess a season ticket in the East End, but on a non-allocated seating basis, where I, a non-smoker, will contently tolerate people's freedom to smoke should they wish to do so. Safe standing is even more preferably, but feels like a pipe-dream right now.

City need a 'Kop'.

Archived