IGNORED

Dinner Last Night

barry_manc

Doh!!! There nasty stains if not left to soak! God damm soggy spaghetti! :blush: xxx

Yes, all gone now, I have an excellent sauce stain remover called bleach!! Works well on white shirts, wouldn't recommend it on colours though

(Is this the Daz doorstep challenge?)

Yes, all gone now, I have an excellent sauce stain remover called bleach!! Works well on white shirts, wouldn't recommend it on colours though

(Is this the Daz doorstep challenge?)

Rev

Perhaps I've missed something here because you were a Rev before I went on hols and am now just a Kev on my return.

Been defrocked, excomunicated or just plain naughty?

Could also just be me getting confused in my old age.

Half shoulder of Lamb tonight plus:

New potatoes

Home grown French Beans :chant6ez:

Carrots (with Butter)

Broccoli

Lashings of gravy, in fact swimming in the stuff.

Haven't managed to put on the desired stone for the Summer, scales indicate a half stone loss. :o:ranting:

As for Sophs excitement at a night out with the fairies earlier in this thread, like reading something from a different era. First sign of what was to come, expected back at about 3 tomorrow morning. :doh:

Think i'll have a Midnight feast. :yawn:

Half shoulder of Lamb tonight plus:

New potatoes

Home grown French Beans :chant6ez:

Carrots (with Butter)

Broccoli

Lashings of gravy, in fact swimming in the stuff.

Haven't managed to put on the desired stone for the Summer, scales indicate a half stone loss. :o:ranting:

As for Sophs excitement at a night out with the fairies earlier in this thread, like reading something from a different era. First sign of what was to come, expected back at about 3 tomorrow morning. :doh:

Think i'll have a Midnight feast. :yawn:

Well last night I had a phat sheesh kebaab with one or two beverartons :D

Well last night I had a phat sheesh kebaab with one or two beverartons :D

Kebaab? Very poshe today aren't we barry?

Had me first kebab in living memory on the way back from Hereford, very tasty but the pitta bread was too crisp and fell apart, leading to meat fall-out and grease stains in unfortunate places.

Worse still, the kebab man was so hot behind the counter he was literally dripping with sweat, wiping his brow, then pulling the bread apart with his fingers.

Bit off-putting, but i was ravenous, and it saved having to add any salt. :blink:

Rev

Perhaps I've missed something here because you were a Rev before I went on hols and am now just a Kev on my return.

Been defrocked, excomunicated or just plain naughty?

Could also just be me getting confused in my old age.

No, I'm still doing the Vicaring stuff, just fancied a bit of a change of name. Am planning to get out of this parish before too long though, so if St. Francis, Ashton Gate needs a new priest please let me know.

Haven't had a meal tonight as I ate a nice lunch at Old Trafford watching Lancs v Yorks.

Nice day off I must say.

Archived