IGNORED

Caption Contest!

whale

Apologies for the slight delay everyone, ladies and gents, here are the results for last weeks contest...

Well we've had some absolute corkers this week... a very tough choice...

But coming in joint second place and winning a thumping 500 big ones:

Repro

Nogbad

and...

Redlegend!

Congrats to you all, spend the money wisely!

And coming up trumps with the winning caption this week...

BCFCady!!

Congrats on your big win you've got a monstrous £1000!!

And so we reach the most sought after prize - the wooden spoon... I'm afraid this weeks winner is Dolly!! Good on ya :D

We now arrive at this weeks caption which I'm sure you've all been gagging for!!

IPB Image

GOOD LUCK!!

Listen here you Brits, in the USA this is how we determine the lengths of our "willys".. :D

And so we reach the most sought after prize - the wooden spoon... I'm afraid this weeks winner is Dolly!! Good on ya :D

You're a braver man than me, Turnip, giving the wooden spoon to Dolly. :o

Either you've put her off the comp. completely ( hard to believe) or she's grabbed that spoon and she's coming to get you..........Run, Turnip, run Turnip, run, run,run....... :w00t:

So here we go for the weekly judging of the caption contest, ladies and gents, here are the results...

More entries than usual this week, a lot to choose from but still a decision must be made....

And so coming in joint second place and pocketing 500 big ones are:

Jimmy

Dolly

fRed

Nogbad

Redlegend

Warwick Red

and....

BigTone!!

And so we come to tis weeks winner...

Who shall it be...

The tension is rising....

Repro!!

As said before a tough decision so congrats for coming top - youve got a whopping £1000!!

The wooden spoon was too hard to award to any entries this week, but will be returning with a vengance next week - watch out!!

Here we go ladies and gents to this weeks caption - and its a belter!!

IPB Image

GOOD LUCK!!

So here we go for the weekly judging of the caption contest, ladies and gents, here are the results...

More entries than usual this week, a lot to choose from but still a decision must be made....

And so coming in joint second place and pocketing 500 big ones are:

Jimmy

Dolly

fRed

Nogbad

Redlegend

Warwick Red

and....

BigTone!!

And so we come to tis weeks winner...

Who shall it be...

The tension is rising....

Repro!!

As said before a tough decision so congrats for coming top - youve got a whopping £1000!!

The wooden spoon was too hard to award to any entries this week, but will be returning with a vengance next week - watch out!!

Here we go ladies and gents to this weeks caption - and its a belter!!

IPB Image

GOOD LUCK!!

"Ahh sooooo", now we are floating the "Engewish" channel, and soon more "shinese" ship chops to open!!!!!!!!! :D

Expert Happy Clappy Smiley shouts instructions & encouragement to promising apprentice! .. (see Nogbad post above) :)

Top notch, but i'm not sure you've quite got the idea, the caption contest needs a new picture posting leader.

Your boundless enthusiasm for captions would appear to make you the ideal man for the job, and can still enter each week - no limit on number of entries either :rolleyes:)

You would also be the Weekly Judge. :chant6ez:

..yeah, I know how it works Nogs (erm, may I call you Nogs? :):laugh:) there wasnt a picture so I thought I might as well use the ol' Smileys! ...:)

Nah, I wouldnt commit to a regular thread, Nogs, just felt like havin' a bit of a laugh, - got the DollyMarie Caption comp running into a second page though, with almost a 1000 views so far (600 & odd since last night..) So thats been a bit of fun... gee, I really ought to get a life, Friday night/Saturday how sads that?? :laugh:..:)

..yeah, I know how it works Nogs (erm, may I call you Nogs? :):laugh:) there wasnt a picture so I thought I might as well use the ol' Smileys! ... :)

Nah, I wouldnt commit to a regular thread, Nogs, just felt like havin' a bit of a laugh, - got the DollyMarie Caption comp running into a second page though, with almost a 1000 views so far (600 & odd since last night..) So thats been a bit of fun... gee, I really ought to get a life, Friday night/Saturday how sads that?? :laugh:.. :)

Fair enough WHappy :sub: , in that case the chortling Turnip must surely resume his lapsed labours. :dunno::yes:

Archived