IGNORED

Bnp & Council Elections

The Batman

You're right Dankin. Anyway, I've had enough toying with you for now.

yeh, ok, keep telling yourself that..

toying is what i do with a selection of lasses on a night out,

and even so, it aint like we can change the world on this forum, so i doubt anyone treats this that seriously anyway, so your definition of toying don't really apply here, not towards me anyway, sorry.

anyway, another load of radical muslims in Iraq kill some bird, you hear that everyday nowadays, but what has it got to do with the BNP?? Surely we should be more concerned about our society's racial tension rather than stuff that happens thousands of miles away?? Yeh i know it's another example of islamaphobia and how extreme it can get in some parts of the world, but as long as they don't do it here then i'm happy.

The BNP will dissapear when they have served their purpose, which is when either this government or the next one sorts out the complete farce that is our immigration policy. That needs sorting and it would seem that the governmnet seem to be taking a more serious approach to it the more popular the BNP gets, we need to drop net immigration to about zero or just over zero as at the moment it is at an unsustainable level at something like a net growth of 200,000 per year, that is completely unsustainable and is partly the reason why we have a housing shortage at the moment in this country.

The BNP if you actually read their manifestos and ideas are obviously idealists, some of their ideas make sense in theory, their ideas on Education about mirror mine, problem is that none of their ideas are practical, they just wouldn't work without insane tax hikes to pay for them, and some of their ideas are outrigt stupid, pulling out of NATO for one. Few if any people actually would want te BNP in power, even their supporters, but they are using the BNP as a voicable process of protest against many, many years of a complete lack of any kind of coherant immigration policy, the Tories were just as bad as labour are when it come to immigration.

Communism, like Pure capitalism are ideals that work brilliantly in theory but fall down in practice when you input people into the system, which is why neither will ever be a reality, communism requires infinate resources so evrything is available to everyone instantly, Pure capitalism needs a complete change in people psyches, as pure capitalism is a good idea, it should be the purest of meritocracys, the harder you work/the better you are the further you get, but that does not work in practice, because people are inherantly biased, and make poor decisions at times.

yeh, ok, keep telling yourself that..

toying is what i do with a selection of lasses on a night out,

and even so, it aint like we can change the world on this forum, so i doubt anyone treats this that seriously anyway, so your definition of toying don't really apply here, not towards me anyway, sorry.

anyway, another load of radical muslims in Iraq kill some bird, you hear that everyday nowadays, but what has it got to do with the BNP?? Surely we should be more concerned about our society's racial tension rather than stuff that happens thousands of miles away?? Yeh i know it's another example of islamaphobia and how extreme it can get in some parts of the world, but as long as they don't do it here then i'm happy.

But they've already done it here. :blink:

Are you saying islamic fundementalism is wacky rather than evil?

You'd go down a storm in ireland, Cromwell the mercifull?

Cromwell tolerates muslims but murders huge swathes of roman catholics?

Cromwell's Protectorate was not well disposed to the Irish that had backed the English Royalists at Drogheda and at other towns and cities in Ireland. Royalists in England often had their property and assets confiscated as did the Irish. After the Protectorate and with the restoration of the Royalist 'God' King/Queen cult, English Royalists had their property returned but the Irish did not. The very worst suffering in Ireland occurred during the reign of Queen Victoria when Ireland exported massive amounts of food while the native population starved due to a potato blight. During this period roughly a third of the Irish population starved, a third had to emigrate and only a third remained. The very worst suffering seems to have occurred during Queen Victoria's reign and not under Cromwell's Protectorate.

Communism, like Pure capitalism are ideals that work brilliantly in theory but fall down in practice when you input people into the system, which is why neither will ever be a reality, communism requires infinate resources so evrything is available to everyone instantly, Pure capitalism needs a complete change in people psyches, as pure capitalism is a good idea, it should be the purest of meritocracys, the harder you work/the better you are the further you get, but that does not work in practice, because people are inherantly biased, and make poor decisions at times.

Communism and Capitalism are terms more appropriate to the 19th and 20th Centuries, Neo-Liberalism is the socio-economic form of today where the rich grow richer and the poor grow poorer. :whistle:

Cromwell's Protectorate was not well disposed to the Irish that had backed the English Royalists at Drogheda and at other towns and cities in Ireland. Royalists in England often had their property and assets confiscated as did the Irish. After the Protectorate and with the restoration of the Royalist 'God' King/Queen cult, English Royalists had their property returned but the Irish did not. The very worst suffering in Ireland occurred during the reign of Queen Victoria when Ireland exported massive amounts of food while the native population starved due to a potato blight. During this period roughly a third of the Irish population starved, a third had to emigrate and only a third remained. The very worst suffering seems to have occurred during Queen Victoria's reign and not under Cromwell's Protectorate.

Yes, Queen victoria marched across Ireland showing no quater to potatoes.

I didn't know you went to bingo. Student life isn't what it used to be.

oh yeh, student bingo is great

we write down 4 numbers on a piece of paper, go to a bar, chat to some random lass and ask if those 4 numbers are in her phone number, it can be fun, but can lead to some out right rejections. still, plenty of fish in the sea.

ah well, the chat up lines post is in the amusement post.

i came across this on bbc and wondered what you all think

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4975478.stm and Margaret Hodge's comment about people only voted bnp as a "protest against labour". surely this aint the best way to go about it, when you consider how badly labour did in the elections, if everyone who protested against labour voted bnp, then they'd be in government in after the next general election. And if it was a protest vs labour, why didn't they vote conservative as they are the party most likely to win the next general election. I know it was only the council elections but they gotta start somewhere.

she's just trying to conjure up some plan to make others think that those people aint out right nazi's for voting bnp and she's blaiming the BNP for making statements about immigration, housing, nhs etc, but as those three are important to the political world, why didn't labour go to these people and make them a better offer???

But what if it's the will of the people?

so be it, majority rules and all that.

http://www.popco.org/press/articles/2004-1-myers.html

according to Norman Myers, see link, he said that Europe's population was 726 million in 2003, he also mentions influx of immigration.

according to Moamaar, there are 50 million muslims in Europe

726-50 = 676 million non-muslim population (approximately)

They got a LONG way to go before they can even consder wanting Europe to become an Islamic region, unless a load of non-muslims become muslims that is, and which inludes the influx of immigration that Myers comments upon as well.

Yes, Queen victoria marched across Ireland showing no quater to potatoes.

You've started me off on yet another reading session :whistle: I just found the following paragraph on Wikipaedia suggesting that Queen Victoria was the "Famine Queen".........

"The young Queen Victoria fell in love with Ireland, choosing to holiday in Killarney in Kerry, in the process, launching the location as one of the nineteenth century's prime tourist locations. Her love of the island was matched by initial Irish warmth towards the young Queen. In 1845, Ireland was hit by a potato blight that over four years cost the lives of over one million Irish people and saw the emigration of another million. In response to what came to be called the Irish Potato Famine (An Gorta Mor) the Queen personally donated £5000 and was involved in various famine charities. Nevertheless the fact that the policies of the ministry of Lord John Russell were widely blamed for exacerbating the severity of the famine affected the Queen's popularity. To extreme republicans Victoria came to be called the "Famine Queen", with mythical stories of her donating as little as £5 to famine relief becoming accepted in republican lore."

not again, we get a load of radical muslims saying that the world will become islamic all the time, i wouldn't worry about it mate. We wont become an Islamic state, the EU would not allow it for one thing.

anyway, i thought somebody might have brought this up, but yesterday was the 5th anniversary of the Oldham riots. I cant believe that was 5 years ago.

Danakin, you need to read a book called Eurabia ( can't remember the author Bat someone or other ). You might be a tad surprised about the EU.

quick search on amazon, i take it you are refering to this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/083864077...glance&n=283155

i'll look out for it.

Well done lads, a very good book indeed judging by the poignant reviews, especially considering the following excerpt from one of the reviews......

"Living in Germany and knowing many European countries well, I must say it is a fact that, during the next 30 years, we will see a muslim majority in Europe, no doubt at all. Today, the majority of all children born in the entire Netherlands as well as in most cities of Germany, France, England and so on are muslim. You do the maths. The majority of these is neither willing nor able to adopt to what we would consider a European, or western, way of life. So much for the facts."

If Queen Victoria was the "Famine Queen" then surely Queen Elizabeth II will be known as the "Unrestricted Muslim Immigration Queen". :w00t:

quick search on amazon, i take it you are refering to this

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/083864077...glance&n=283155

i'll look out for it.

Wow, what an interesting selection of books. Look at the "Customers who bought this item also bought" section:

The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades)

The Myth of Islamic Tolerance: How Islamic Law Treats Non-Muslims

The West's Last Chance: Will We Win the Clash of Civilizations?

While Europe Slept : How Radical Islam is Destroying the West from Within

There's a certain pattern here isn't there?

Honestly, who could possibly accept that Samuel J Huntingdon crap about the clash of Civilizations?

It so obvious isn't it? - the entire complexity and diversity of the world can be broadly separated into two camps, which are Islam and wait for it the West.

Just think of all the other easy to remember dichotomies you could use to explain the world situation.

You could have blacks against whites or say Communists against Capitalists or even Vegetarians against carnivores.

Yes, there are lots of simple systems for simple people.

What I don't like is the stereotyping attached to stories about Muslims. Of course I don't like the fundamentalists they're as wacky as they come, but I can't accept the typical portrayal of Muslims presented in the Murdoch media circus. And to try and claim Islam is fundamentally evil is complete hogwash.

I'd argue (and I guess this what you're saying too) that the decadence of parliamentary politics in Her Majesty's realm creates as much grist for the BNP mill as anything else.

Thats what I'm saying, but it is fair to say quite afew Muslims are hellbent on living up to the stereotypes, and I cant and wont accept their extremist views...it aint sadly just in the murdoch rags, its out there in the streets. You appear in Briz to be free of these psychos.we however are not so lucky.

Islam is not FUNDAMENTALLY evil, however a strain of it very definitely is-Wahabism. the creed murderous thugs like Bin Laden and his al queda "heroes, and martyrs all" follow.

Also moderate Muslims are never heard. Why? :dunno: It aint all down to Murdoch.

1/ Actually you declared him a 'commie'

2/ That's no way to speak about Bristolborn_and_red and Bucksred!! :whistle:

Ah yes, Mozo, the end of an era...............

The reason many British non-muslims can't see that is because they're fed a very one-sided, negative and false porttrayal of the muslim faith in the media.

So explain all the unrest in Africa-Nigeria, Sudan, Cameroun, to name the three worst cases currently-there are others- and the lack of condemnation in Sarf Africa by their moderate imams, sheikhs, please? Press in SA is some of the freeist and wide ranging outside Western Europe, N America, Japan, and Oz?

I wouldnt entirely blame the press. The Muslims where I work, are hardly integrating, unlike Indians, Black Africans, and West Indians-sure don't help their cause at all does it?

It so obvious isn't it? - the entire complexity and diversity of the world can be broadly separated into two camps, which are Islam and wait for it the West.

Just think of all the other easy to remember dichotomies you could use to explain the world situation.

You could have blacks against whites or say Communists against Capitalists or even Vegetarians against carnivores.

Yes, there are lots of simple systems for simple people.

More easy to remember dichotomies to explain the Bristol situation.....

Sad Gas losers against Bristol's red aces. :shifty:

The civil war situation in Bristol in September 1645.....

'God' King cult royalists against righteous and ultimately victorious republicans. :laugh:

The political situation on Bristol Council: Tory scummers v Labour scummers v Liberal scummers....now that aint a dichotomy but a fact. :w00t:

Thats what I'm saying, but it is fair to say quite afew Muslims are hellbent on living up to the stereotypes, and I cant and wont accept their extremist views...it aint sadly just in the murdoch rags, its out there in the streets. You appear in Briz to be free of these psychos.we however are not so lucky.

Islam is not FUNDAMENTALLY evil, however a strain of it very definitely is-Wahabism. the creed murderous thugs like Bin Laden and his al queda "heroes, and martyrs all" follow.

Also moderate Muslims are never heard. Why? :dunno: It aint all down to Murdoch.

Ah yes, Mozo, the end of an era...............

So explain all the unrest in Africa-Nigeria, Sudan, Cameroun, to name the three worst cases currently-there are others- and the lack of condemnation in Sarf Africa by their moderate imams, sheikhs, please? Press in SA is some of the freeist and wide ranging outside Western Europe, N America, Japan, and Oz?

I wouldnt entirely blame the press. The Muslims where I work, are hardly integrating, unlike Indians, Black Africans, and West Indians-sure don't help their cause at all does it?

If I was a muslim, you're the last person I'd integrate with!

Seriously, I'm glad you point out that Islam is not fundamentally evil.

Why are moderate muslims never heard? Maybe we're not listening?

It's funny, because I don't care for taking sides with either of them.

Why are moderate muslims never heard? Maybe we're not listening?

It's funny, because I don't care for taking sides with either of them.

It's a bit like walking into a book shop and being told you have to buy either The de Vinci Code or Harry Potter isn't it?

If only that had happened here in England.............. we'd have more space and maybe a better quality of life due to there not being so many people?

Strange how history condems but does not always see positives?

If only that had happened here in England.............. we'd have more space and maybe a better quality of life due to there not being so many people?

Strange how history condems but does not always see positives?

With regard to Southern Ireland, the positives are that they have rejected the 'God' Queen/King cult to become a republic partly in disgust at German descended 'God' Queen Victoria only donating but £5 to the Irish famine relief. :whistle:

If I were as touchy about race as a lot of folks are here, I could regard that first comment as racist.

You on the other hand regard is a flippant or (worse) regard it as fair comment. One mans jest is offensive to another..what you allude to about Muslims and the west.

As to the second, Islam aint fundamentally evil, Wahabism, a strong variant of the greater faith is fundamentally evil, and fascist in nature. And High Profile. And extremely dangerous to all of us. and hides in the communities of Muslims, attempting to subvert said communities in the interests of their evil

Muslims also fail to understand their attitude to us will, in their adopted countries give offence to perfectly ordinary people, let alone dycks like the BNP et al.........

And we agree about fanatics of any color/creed/race and religion....a pox on them all.

Archived